Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Star Wars: KOTOR Series > Star Wars: KOTOR2: The Sith Lords > SW:KOTOR2 General Discussion

Remember Me?

SW:KOTOR2 General Discussion Discuss anything related to Knights of the Old Republic 2:The Sith Lords here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2006   #1
I don't spend enough time here

Smally is a n00b
Default Handmaiden influence?

Hi i was just wondering if anyone could help with an answer. I have just talked to Handmaiden and she will not talk to me because i have trust in Visas and i cant seem to complete the rest of the fights with Handmaiden or get her to be a Jedi.

Will i eventually be able to talk to her again to do this after higher levels and influence from outside the ebon hawk or will it remain as it it and I am no longer able to any kind of conversation with her anymore?
Smally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2006   #2
Burn the Xeno

Primarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presence
Send a message via MSN to Primarch Vulkan Send a message via Yahoo to Primarch Vulkan Send a message via Skype™ to Primarch Vulkan
Default Re: Handmaiden influence?

nope you'll never be able to talk to her again unless lol you re-do the game and not talk to Virsa

"On the Anvil of War are the strong tempered and the weak made to perish, thus are men's souls tested as metal in the forge's fire." - Primarch Vulkan
Primarch Vulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2006   #3

Smally is a n00b

there must be a way, lose influence with virsa and gain with handmaiden. Problem is i cant seem to lose influence with virsa
Old July 12th, 2006   #4
... What?
3rd Class Petty Officer

FireV is generally helpfulFireV is generally helpful
Send a message via MSN to FireV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smally
there must be a way, lose influence with virsa and gain with handmaiden. Problem is i cant seem to lose influence with virsa
As I much as I wished that was possible... it isn't, unfortunately.

It happened to me once, and basically, when that happens, you're screwed. Buuuut if you gain enough influence with Handmaiden BEFORE you gain big influence on Visas, you'll be okay.

Just revert to a previous saved game before she was like "We have nothing more to discuss. I'm being a whiny-bleep about this." on you and try again.
FireV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2006   #5

Smally is a n00b

So thats why the game tells me to save often and in different slots, i just do quick save all the time.

Unfortunatly i cant go back and i really do not want to have to do all this again, i will just have to put up with not having any more training from handmaiden
Old July 13th, 2006   #6
I'm not a dangerous psychopath

HK-Prototype-unit is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to HK-Prototype-unit

You can always easly turn atton rand into a jedi *hk-47 rules*

Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech Sniper Rifle with a Tri-light scope.
HK-Prototype-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2006   #7
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!
Soldier of Darkness

Marshall_Brant is someone we should all be proud ofMarshall_Brant is someone we should all be proud of

or Mira both will go jedi at Narshada (spelling)

I am the Black Apostle and Steward of the Black Thread
Marshall_Brant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2006   #8

Smally is a n00b

yeah i will eventualy turn atton into a jedi and have next time i talk to boa dur he will be a jedi, yet to get mira. Handmaiden was just my strongest character at fighting and i cant make her a jedi,

btw when you change into a prestige class, when you level up will you level up both your class (ie jedi sentinal level up and jedi watchman level up). Im just wondering when to do it because i would like to improve my skills a bit more
Old July 13th, 2006   #9
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!
Soldier of Darkness

Marshall_Brant is someone we should all be proud ofMarshall_Brant is someone we should all be proud of

with hand madian (what is her real name I forgot) talk to her about putting some clothes on and when she does talk to her about the robes and talk keria about the hand maidans mother then talk to hand maiden about her mother and she'll tell you and you tell her that she was a jedi and hand maiden will tell you that she wants to be a jedi like her mother so she becomes a jedi.

Mira is tough keep talking to her about how she feels (it is good to talk to her about this at Narshada in front of the pit ) when she says ok take her to the fornt right of the canteana and go form there.

I am the Black Apostle and Steward of the Black Thread
Marshall_Brant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2006   #10
Knight of Mars
Beater of Ass

Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)Ki Adi Mundi saves the day (again)

Alright..... As for the Handmaiden, the trick to not loose influence when Vias is concerned, you must say you will not kill her(Visas) when the Hainmaiden objects to her being there. By the way, the Handmaiden's real name is Brianna.
As for the prestigue class, when you choose one (available at level 15) you will not level up in your old class. In a sence, your prestigue class is just an extention of your old one. When you do level up, however, you will recieve according bonuses and powers, etc, as if you continued in your old class. For example, you are a Jedi Sentinel, level 15 when you choose a prestigue class. Your powers, feats, Force points, etc, will be those of a level 16 Sentinel, even though you are actually now a level 1 weapon master, or watchman, or Jedi Master. The prestigue level is just a signifier of how long you have been a Jedi Master (for example) and how advanced you have become.
I hope you have found this information useful. In the future, if you have any more questions concerning KOTOR2, feel free to send me a private message, and I will respond within a day or two.

Ki Adi Mundi is offline   Reply With Quote