Old January 17th, 2009   #1
I'm too cool to Post

XT0R1O1 is a n00b
Default Manaan Kolto Crash

Okay I am trying to kill the big shark to get the Star Map.Problem is,when I try to save or even kill the shark the game crashes on me.Is there a way to fix this?

Note: Do not tell me to patch it since I have Best of PC
XT0R1O1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2009   #2

Arld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finest
Default Re: Manaan Kolto Crash

Are you using any possible conflicting mods? If so, found out which ones are, and remove them temporarily. Or did you, by any chance, accidentally remove any movie files?

"You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted." ĖRuth E. Renkl
I'm a huge and proud Game of Thrones fanatic. WHERE IS MY NEXT GAME OF THRONES EPISODE?!
Hey! You there; Reek!

Formerly known as G.R.A.E.M.E.
Arld is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks