There's a mod called Taris Super Skip... but i have no clue how to get it working.
I'm trying to install this mod that skips taris. [Yes it's the best planet, NO i don't want to play it anymore, I'm just tired of playing it in the begining every single time] Super Skip Taris, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Downloads, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Modules
I've been looking around the internet for instructions for over an hour or so... And apparently it works like this;
"You need to EXTRACT all the files in the .zip file to your desktop. When you go to your desktop, you should see a couple of folders, one called 'tslpatchdata' and an .exe file. Double click the .exe and find your KotOR ROOT directory, not the override, and hit OK or whatever. It should work then."
Ok... files to Desktop, easy enough... And i click on the exe and it just gives me this 'display' of the information....
I click the .exe and i just get something like a readme file or something:
uper Skip Taris & Endar Spire |
For Knights of the Old Republic I
Nothing special. Just one ask to you: NEVER USE THIS INSTALLER TWICE ON THE SAME DIALOG, OR YOU'LL GET THE SECOND OPTION IN TRASK'S DIALOG FOR EVERY SKIP!!!
This mod will modify Trask's dialog giving it some extra dialog options.
There are 3 additional options (Skip Endar Spire, LS skip Taris, DS skip Taris.)
Reason why it is called super:
· It has both LS and DS skip Taris options
· No need in replacing something
· All items from standard game-play will be given to you
· It will add all party members that you get on Taris to your party (Carth, Bastila, Mission, etc)
· It sets all globals and Booleans to the right LS/DS value, that prevents your game from the doom
· It gives you alignment/experience points and credits, the same amount with the standard game-play
· You will not lose any quests, they are added when mod is activated
Lit Ridl - for creating the whole mod
Yaggles - for idea of skip Taris mod
Darth HaHa - I decided to make my own mod after I saw his, so he was stim
hit OK? Where exactly? what the hell does that mean?
I'm assuming by root dirrectory they mean SWKotOR... i've even extracted the files INTO the root dirrectory [Of course, that doesn't fit their instructions of hitting 'OK' or 'whatever'
It has something to do with the .EXE but i have no friggen clue how to use it.