Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Star Wars: Battlefront Series > Star Wars: Battlefront 2 > SW:BF2 Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

SW:BF2 Problems, Errors and Help SWBF 2 not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2007   #1
Resynchronizing with Reality
Sorry, You're Not a Winner

Datarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via Skype™ to Datarock
Default SWBF Modding Tools: Help Thread

After a massive spate of unnecessary rude comments on the Network site, I have locked the comments for the Star Wars Battlefront Modding Tools file. As a go between, I have created this thread for you to report the problems you encounter so that you get a quicker response. Please be patient in getting a response however as not everybody is online at the same time as you.

Please note however that I will not tolerate any more comments like that I have seen. Doing so will result in a ban from comment posting or a ban from the site depending on the severity. Please keep it civil when posting comments both at the network site, and here.
Datarock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007   #2
I'm too cool to Post

Xylaquin is a n00b

The main issue is compatibility with Best of PC, even when following the instructions (correct DIR name, running launcher), zeroedit doesn't detect the game being installed.
Xylaquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2007   #3
Jedi or Sith... Red or Blue

Nrarc_X has disabled reputation

Ok heres the problem. I dloaded the mod tools and it works finr. Due some stuff with it, then leave it alone for a bit. Couple months later I try to use it again and it don't work. The zero editor and all work, thats not my problem. When I try to texture it all shows up white or black. I have already tryied re-dloading, and it was form a different site. Plz hhelp me plz.

EDIT I have the PC-CDROM Edition of Battlefront 2

Last edited by Nrarc_X; June 12th, 2007 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something
Nrarc_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2007   #4
::Insert Pun Here::

homingpigeon is a n00b
Default Help on Mod Tools Needed!

I have downloaded and installed the beta swbf2 mod tools and have installed it with no problems but when i go to load the software an error box appears saying the file "binkw32" (without quotes) is not there when it is there multiple times. I know the beta ones are not great but i cannot seem to find the proper one anywhere to download. If nothing else could someone tell me where
thanx
homingpigeon

Do or Do Not:

There is no Try, Fool!
homingpigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007   #5
All my base are belong to n0e

wierd165 has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to wierd165

you place that file into your bf2 gamedata folder.

wierd165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007   #6
SWBFFiles Staff/SWBFII Modder

Xavious should make some friends

That would be the debug version of Battlefront II. You don't actually use that to create new mods. There should be a documentation folder included in the Mod Tools folder, read Getting Started.doc before you start trying to mod.
Xavious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2007   #7
Jedi or Sith... Red or Blue

Nrarc_X has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrarc_X View Post
Ok heres the problem. I dloaded the mod tools and it works finr. Due some stuff with it, then leave it alone for a bit. Couple months later I try to use it again and it don't work. The zero editor and all work, thats not my problem. When I try to texture it all shows up white or black. I have already tryied re-dloading, and it was form a different site. Plz hhelp me plz.

EDIT I have the PC-CDROM Edition of Battlefront 2
anyone have the Answer to my problem? i have some great mod ideas and would like to get running again.

sorry for the Double post, I just want to see how you guys like my signiture.

Last edited by Tricorder; April 23rd, 2009 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Merged double post.
Nrarc_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2007   #8
Resynchronizing with Reality
Sorry, You're Not a Winner

Datarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admirationDatarock is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via Skype™ to Datarock

Please read your private messages.
Datarock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007   #9
I'm too cool to Post

Xylaquin is a n00b

I hope I'm not the only one concerned with the Best of PC issue, surly someone can do something about it?

Is there something we can change that'll fix where the SWBF map editor looks for the exe, for example a registry or bin value?
Xylaquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2007   #10
Loves SWBF2 and is a FREAK

Battlwfrontfreak is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Battlwfrontfreak
icon_question

can anyone help? I changed the odf for the rep_inf_ep3rifleman to the odf for the rep_inf_ep3officer(or somthing like that).then i changed the class parent for the officer from rep_inf_default_officer to rep_inf_default_officer1. rep_inf_default_officer1 is an exact copy of the rep_inf_default_officer exept the weapons are the clone troopers and the point limit was turned down to zero. When i munge and play, it crashes in 5 seconds. Can any body help?
Battlwfrontfreak is offline   Reply With Quote