Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > Entertainment > Starbase 42

Remember Me?

Starbase 42 Is your starship in need of maintenance or does your crew need some R & R? Dock here and discuss anything related to the TV series and the films.
Please do not discuss anything related to Star Trek games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2009   #1
NObama
Master Chief

086goinfast is close friends with everybody086goinfast is close friends with everybody086goinfast is close friends with everybody086goinfast is close friends with everybody086goinfast is close friends with everybody086goinfast is close friends with everybody086goinfast is close friends with everybody
Default So, how are you getting Star Trek(2009)?

The normal 2 disc DVD, or the normal 3 disc Blu-ray, or the Blu-ray with metal Enterprise with the interactive holographics extras, or with an autographed poster of Uhura, or the steelbook packaging, or the Blu-ray with the four badge pins, or the model Enterprise with the discs in the saucer?

I think im going to get the DVD version with the model Enterprise. Sure the closest Target is an hour away but, it will be worth it.

The others...

Specifics on where to get what where here. Full List Of Star Trek 2009 Home Video Retailer Exclusives | TrekMovie.com

Also here is a preview video for the vessel simulator thats on the Blu-ray(lucky b@$tards lol). Exclusive Preview Of Star Trek Blu-ray Vessel Simulator | TrekMovie.com It only has the Enterprise and the Narada included it would seem.

Team Fortress 2 Name: 086gf
Nascar Racing 2003(500+ tracks;5000+ cars; 5 mods)
ST:BC(KM2012-custom) ST:Legacy(custom mod) ST:Armada(custom mod) ST:Armada2(custom mod)
STA2: FleetOps(custom mod)SW:EAW(custom mod) SW:FOC(custom mod)
086goinfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009   #2
The Imaginative

Admiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Admiral Antilles
Default Re: So, how are you getting Star Trek(2009)?

Oh... I SO want those Badges... Im getting it.

Last edited by Admiral Antilles; November 9th, 2009 at 09:47 PM.
Admiral Antilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2009   #3
Comfortably Numb

Adrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limit

Wow

Adrian Ţepeş is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2009   #4
Innuend-o-matic

Tricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machina
Cool Re: So, how are you getting Star Trek(2009)?

It will probably take some time until this movie becomes avaible on DVD in my country. And when it does, best we can get is the normal 2 discs set. Ship model? Autographed poster? Badges? Not in my country. I guess store owners think there wouldn't be much interest for anything else.
Tricorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2009   #5
don't worry, it'll fit

Shuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan baseShuttlebay 2 has a solid fan base

In the Netherlands, we don't get every version. Unfortunately the Blu-ray special edition with Enterprise model is not available here .
It still wanted Blu-Ray, so I bought the 2-disc special edition.

EDIT: PS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazor_001 View Post
I only got one in my computer, but my computer screen is about just as big as my tv, so that doesn't matter
And I hope the DVD-era won't end soon, because I have every ST series completely on DVD (29 boxsets!!!)

EDIT, 16-09-09: Though the official release date for ST TOS Remastered DVD/Blu-ray is 17-09-09, I got it today! Now all I have to do is wait for ST 11 and the 7-10 moviebox on Blu-ray

EDIT, 05-11-09: And the waiting is finally over! I just got ST11 and the 7-10 moviebox on blu-ray. I got some watching to do

"Don't worry, I got an idea. An idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." ~Peter Griffin

Last edited by Shuttlebay 2; November 10th, 2009 at 09:55 AM. Reason: potato
Shuttlebay 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2009   #6
No! I'm Spamacus!
Multi Award Winner

Ensign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himself
Send a message via AIM to Ensign Riles Send a message via MSN to Ensign Riles

I'm waiting for it to be aired on television, or streamed online via a future Hulu imitator.

This signature unintentionally left unfunny.
Ensign Riles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2009   #7

Homer Gonerson mourns the day Revenge left the forumsHomer Gonerson mourns the day Revenge left the forumsHomer Gonerson mourns the day Revenge left the forumsHomer Gonerson mourns the day Revenge left the forumsHomer Gonerson mourns the day Revenge left the forumsHomer Gonerson mourns the day Revenge left the forumsHomer Gonerson mourns the day Revenge left the forums
Send a message via AIM to Homer Gonerson Send a message via MSN to Homer Gonerson

VHS!

But in reality, probably just the standard widescreen DVD. I'm not a huge Trek fan, and I don't have a blu-ray player (but come Christmas, the media room will be complete).
Homer Gonerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009   #8
SFC III Troubleshooter.

AlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praised

Christmas...saw the wife put it under the tree.

AlDaja is offline   Reply With Quote