Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Star Trek: Elite Force Series > ST:EF Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

ST:EF Problems, Errors and Help Elite Force not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2008   #1
[dM] President/HZM Head

Chrissstrahl should make some friends
Send a message via ICQ to Chrissstrahl Send a message via AIM to Chrissstrahl Send a message via MSN to Chrissstrahl Send a message via Yahoo to Chrissstrahl Send a message via Skype™ to Chrissstrahl
Default POTD: Blank page after uploading a potd.

Uploading images to the POTD system redirects me to a ugly bright eye killing blank site: Elite Force 2 Files - Add your own Picture of The Day

I dono if my (2) POTD's have been uploaded or not or if i should even try to upload them again... ?
Chrissstrahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008   #2
Innuend-o-matic

Tricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machina
Question Re: POTD: Blank page after uploading a potd.

I got the same blank page on JK Files when I tried to upload a picture today. I don`t know if the picture has been uploaded or not. Should we ask for help in "FileFront.com Help Center" section and see what ladychane2005 has to say about this?
Tricorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008   #3
Unleash Your Wobbly Moobs
Clan Member

AdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokes
Default Re: POTD: Blank page after uploading a potd.

There appears to be a number of technical glitches at the moment, I expect someone will make a Network Wide news post about it soon.

AdmiralHocking is offline   Reply With Quote