Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Star Trek: Elite Force Series > ST:EF Modding, Mapping and Editing

Remember Me?

ST:EF Modding, Mapping and Editing Want more info about a Mod? Making a Mod? Looking for Modders, Mappers, Skinners, etc.? This is your Spot!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2010   #1
I'm too cool to Post

Nuclear_Sunshine is a n00b
Default Battlestar Endeavour

Hey,

A long time ago i began work on a Battlestar Galactica project for Elite Force 2.

My aim was to simply create a few prefabs of items and props from the Re-imagined series.

But what started out as a table from the Pegasus CIC soon turned out to be the whole CIC itself.

I have recently continued work on this project and am wondering if there is any interest in the community.

At the moment only stock EF2 textures have been used as i have been unable to create any myself. However i am looking for volunteers who may be able to contribute texturing and scripting abilities if available.

The aim of this is to produce a accurate map of a Battlestar for roleplaying use.

I have included some screenshots of the current WIP
Battlestar Endeavour-shot0005.jpg

Battlestar Endeavour-shot0003.jpg

Battlestar Endeavour-shot0001.jpg

Battlestar Endeavour-shot0009.jpg

Battlestar Endeavour-shot0006.jpg

Thanks a lot

Nuclear_Sunshine
Nuclear_Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2010   #2
Innuend-o-matic

Tricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machina
Cool Re: Battlestar Endeavour

I like it. I'm not sure if you'll find anyone interested to help you, though. This place is like a ghost town.
Tricorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2010   #3
[dM] President/HZM Head

Chrissstrahl should make some friends
Send a message via ICQ to Chrissstrahl Send a message via AIM to Chrissstrahl Send a message via MSN to Chrissstrahl Send a message via Yahoo to Chrissstrahl Send a message via Skype™ to Chrissstrahl
Default Re: Battlestar Endeavour

Well, since the master server is down it is pretty much over with the game for now,
we need a new master server.

How ever, I would like offer my help in scripting and perhaps with some of the textures.

Greetings
Chriss
Chrissstrahl is offline   Reply With Quote