Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > The Spam Forum

Remember Me?

The Spam Forum Crazy talk? You bet. This forum will not boost your post count.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 13th, 2010   #1
Comfortably Numb

Adrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limit
Default I don't know half of you half as much as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

But I like half & half half as much as whole milk but twice as much as skim

Adrian Ţepeş is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #2

Arld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finest
Default Re: I don't know half of you half as much as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Say that again please. I had troubles reading that at 5:15 AM.

"You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted." ĖRuth E. Renkl
I'm a huge and proud Game of Thrones fanatic. WHERE IS MY NEXT GAME OF THRONES EPISODE?!
Hey! You there; Reek!

Formerly known as G.R.A.E.M.E.
Arld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #3
shaken - not stirred
Saruman

Sadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a ModeratorSadim-Al-Bouncer is as cool as a Moderator
Default Re: I don't know half of you half as much as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Sadim-Al-Bouncer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #4
ಠ_ಠ
Master Spammer

Dragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GF
Send a message via MSN to Dragonelf68

Quote:
Originally Posted by computernerd View Post
But I like half & half half as much as whole milk but twice as much as skim
LoTRfag

Boobs are like bacon. They are juicy and good. There now I won't be perverted anymore. ~Raptor 101
Dragonelf68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #5
We will rule you

crisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderator

several nerves in my brain just left through my ear.

crisissuit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #6
Comfortably Numb

Adrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limit

That's calling learning, my son.

Adrian Ţepeş is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #7

Arld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonelf68 View Post
LoTRfag
newfag

"You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted." ĖRuth E. Renkl
I'm a huge and proud Game of Thrones fanatic. WHERE IS MY NEXT GAME OF THRONES EPISODE?!
Hey! You there; Reek!

Formerly known as G.R.A.E.M.E.
Arld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #8
Damn Microwave

(:o) should make some friends

God if i wanted to lose brain cells I would have smoked weed.
(:o) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #9
ಠ_ಠ
Master Spammer

Dragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GFDragonelf68 is addicted to GF
Send a message via MSN to Dragonelf68

fagfag

Boobs are like bacon. They are juicy and good. There now I won't be perverted anymore. ~Raptor 101
Dragonelf68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010   #10
We will rule you

crisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by computernerd View Post
that's calling learning, my son.
yay

crisissuit3 is offline   Reply With Quote