Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > The Spam Forum

Remember Me?

The Spam Forum Crazy talk? You bet. This forum will not boost your post count.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2006   #1
Chasing Shadows

Vantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GF
Default The Confederate Flag

Is stupid.
Seriously, ever time I see one here in 'Good Ol' Southern Comfortland I have the strong urge to rip it from it's flagpole/pickup truck/bumpkin trailer park and light it on fire.
The South LOST THE WAR.
GET OVER IT.

Ideas/Suggestions for the Babe Forum? POST HERE.
Or PM me or BobDole
!
Vantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006   #2
Phantom of the Forums

-Ghost- is known by everybody-Ghost- is known by everybody-Ghost- is known by everybody-Ghost- is known by everybody-Ghost- is known by everybody-Ghost- is known by everybody
Default Re: The Confederate Flag

I just ignore it. Who cares? We're all "united" Americans again, unless they start burning the current flag or something, it's not a big deal.

|My Gallery|"A true knight is fuller of bravery in the midst, than in the beginning of danger."|My Showcase|Johari|
-Ghost- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006   #3
Lord of the Peach

Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)

Redneck sense...tingling.
Pethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006   #4
The Old Man

Scientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praised
Send a message via MSN to Scientist Dr. Professor

My lab coat has leather elbow patches.
Scientist Dr. Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006   #5
Chasing Shadows

Vantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GF

Even people that burn the current flag are entitled to their "personal expression of opinions." It doesn't take away the fact it is stupid and widely looked down upon by the majority of Americans, and that it serves little point other than to anger a lot of people.
Plus, in case some people didn't notice, there are plenty of African-Americans in the south! Do you think they like the Confederate flag much? Waving the "Stars n' bars!" just makes you look ignorant.

Or PM me or BobDole
!
Old September 5th, 2006   #6
Chasing Shadows

Or PM me or BobDole
!
Old September 5th, 2006   #7
Chasing Shadows

Oh, and Ghost, living in California (unless you've visited and spent some good time in the South) gives you NO IDEA how many of these flags are out waving around.

Or PM me or BobDole
!
Old September 5th, 2006   #8
The Old Man

Scientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praised

Did you know that the Confederate Battle Flag, also known as the "Stars and Bars", was never offically sanctioned or recognized by the Confederate Government, who used a different design as their offical flag?

Bet most people in the South don't know that.

Old September 5th, 2006   #9
The Old Man

Old September 5th, 2006   #10
The Old Man