Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > The Sims Series > The Sims Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

The Sims Problems, Errors and Help Post all your problems related to The Sims here!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2004   #1
I'm too cool to Post

abbiew is a n00b
Default Sims 2 Installation Bar Code

HELP!
I just bought sims and im going to set it up when it tells me to enter my barcode found at the lower left hand box of my cd case.. there are two different sets of numbers (one at the top) and one at the bottom, neither of them work.. which one do i used? HELP!
Old September 25th, 2004   #2
answer me

02kirmath is a n00b
Default Re: Sims 2 Installation Bar Code

they lie thay allways lie!!!! look at the back of ur manual, ur instructions, ur book thingy that came in the case thats where i found mine
Old October 2nd, 2004   #3
I'm too cool to Post

marshmallowpuff313 is a n00b

Usually they're on the back of the CD case. That's what I used to install mine. If this doesn't work, I would just retry the installation process. :-\

(if you're reading this, I desperately need help with something! Check my post to PLEASE help me! )
Old October 4th, 2004   #4
I don't spend enough time here

Chris_J has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Chris_J

The code you need for installation is on the back of the instruction manual at the bottom.

They tend to not put them on the back of the box any more because people who copy the games can just get the cd keys off their.
Try the back of your manual for the code - if you still can't find it, which you should be able to do, then contact EA support for a new one!

The future is not set! There is no fate but what we make for ourselves!

Old November 2nd, 2004   #5
I'm too cool to Post

sashika is a n00b
Unhappy Re: Sims 2 Installation Bar Code

Can anybody PLEASE tell me an entire/install code?
Thank you!
Old November 2nd, 2004   #6
Chasing Shadows

Vantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GF

Why don't you just ask us to burn you a copy? Seriously, if you're refering to the barcode/installation code, it is unique to each user's game.

Ideas/Suggestions for the Babe Forum? POST HERE.
Or PM me or BobDole
!
Old November 3rd, 2004   #7
I'm too cool to Post

sashika is a n00b
Unhappy Re: Sims 2 Installation Bar Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantage
Why don't you just ask us to burn you a copy? Seriously, if you're refering to the barcode/installation code, it is unique to each user's game.
Well thanks, but my friend told me it yesterday...but than, I`ve installed it and clicked the icone to play it, and it said: Eject and re-insert CD and press OK to restart the application. And I did this, but again this msg...and so one....
What should I do?
Old November 3rd, 2004   #8
Chasing Shadows

Vantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GFVantage is addicted to GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashika
Well thanks, but my friend told me it yesterday...but than, I`ve installed it and clicked the icone to play it, and it said: Eject and re-insert CD and press OK to restart the application. And I did this, but again this msg...and so one....
What should I do?
I think the solution to your problem is more technical than I can handle. Anyone?

Ideas/Suggestions for the Babe Forum? POST HERE.
Or PM me or BobDole
!
Old September 24th, 2007   #9
AzH owns my ass

Hfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as Revenge
Send a message via MSN to Hfx-Rebel

That's insane...bumping a 3 year old thread to offer an illegal solution

This Space for Rent

Closed Thread