Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Legacy Gaming > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC Problems, Errors and Help S.T.A.L.K.E.R. not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2007   #1
I'm too cool to Post

kenjin005 is a n00b
Default mods dont work.. why?

Why does all the updates / mods dont work in stalker..the game crashes every time i play........EVERY TIME!!!!!! i have the original. the install.well>any mod.and either it does`nt work or the game crashes (ie) game freezes. and i have to re-boot.>>faiakes.trader_mod.ascopes_cccp_v11[1].0.autoshotgun1[1].0 the list goes on..!! tried updating to version 2.3.and 4. all the same---please help.. thanks.as some look really good.
kenjin005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2007   #2
MoHFiles Vice-Site Manager

-Slick-cRiSsI is rising through the ranks-Slick-cRiSsI is rising through the ranks-Slick-cRiSsI is rising through the ranks-Slick-cRiSsI is rising through the ranks
Send a message via AIM to -Slick-cRiSsI Send a message via MSN to -Slick-cRiSsI

You might want to post in the STALKER Forum for further support. People there will be able to help you.

MoHFiles.com Staff

-Slick-cRiSsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2007   #3
AzH owns my ass

Hfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as RevengeHfx-Rebel is almost as leet as Revenge
Send a message via MSN to Hfx-Rebel

from GF Feedback

This Space for Rent

Hfx-Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2007   #4
Hello, hello...
N00b Stalker

TheWhiteDove is a n00b

Hi..

Short answer :
Install the game, install the 1.0004 patch, get only mods written for this patch and install them after reading the txt/doc/nfo file.
Start with a 'light' mod, like StalkerSkies, Weapon sounds or any texture mod, and check if the game runs..

TWD
TheWhiteDove is offline   Reply With Quote