Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Legacy Gaming > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC Modding, Mapping and Editing

Remember Me?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC Modding, Mapping and Editing Want more info about a Mod? Making a Mod? Looking for Modders, Mappers, Skinners, etc.? This is your Spot!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2008   #1
Sangwhich Rifle isnt real....

Gambledwarf should make some friends
Default how do you install stalker mods?

i recently took everyones advise and i bought the game i have really liked it but i kinda want to join duty without going to X16 but thhe problem is i downloaded a mod that lets me join any faction i want and ect. but i dont know how to install stalker mods please help.

A Imperial Guard's basic training: four months, planetary transportation seven weeks. His life expectancy on Jumal IV Fifteen Hours.
Gambledwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2008   #2
your 8 letter answer: Vintorez

Camo_Ninja should make some friends
Default Re: how do you install stalker mods?

awsome avatar!

well any way, can you even open up rar. files, if yes, what you do is grab the gamedata folder that appears when you right click on the rar. icon and press "extract here". Then you place the gamedata folder in your main stalker folder.

Camo_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2008   #3
Sangwhich Rifle isnt real....

Gambledwarf should make some friends
Default Re: how do you install stalker mods?

well im am on vista so what i do use open the file with WinRaR and just move them to where they need to go. i got a Trader mod to work and a trainer but i really want to get this one cuz i dont wanna go to x16! lol
also no1 told me there is a bloodsucker in wild terriotory nearly flew out of my chair...

A Imperial Guard's basic training: four months, planetary transportation seven weeks. His life expectancy on Jumal IV Fifteen Hours.
Gambledwarf is offline   Reply With Quote