Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Legacy Gaming > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC General Discussion

Remember Me?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC General Discussion Discuss anything related to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2007   #1
Russian that lives in Canada

Boss is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Boss
Default Amazing config file with performance boost, better then the gamespot file!

Hi, recently i discovered the firing squad static lighting config http://www.firingsquad.com/files/userstaticlight.ltx
hope it helps people like me with shit computers.
please make use of it, i loaded it up, changed a few things around, now my game looks acceptable and my fps is around 60, which is way better then anything i got before. now i am playing on high rez!

Also i am russian, and wanted to point out that u guys are missing out on the conversations. People are saying great things, saying anicdotes and jokes, talking about life, about guitars, about stories,etc.
And best off all they use a very realistic, super high level of russian swearing, that is very deep and hardcore like nothing iv heard before. I learned a new word today!

Now since i can play this game fine, i am very happy with it, and very into it. Taking it very slow, going to all the stash locations, doing all the little missions,etc. Just made it to garbage haha.
Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007   #2
www.freewebs.com/sacre

192837465 should make some friends
Default Re: Amazing config file with performance boost, better then the gamespot file!

Thanks bro, and good to hear you are enjoying the game!

The way to enjoy the game is to go slow, explore, and pay attention to the Stalkers and whatnot.

Unlike me, I rush through it to beat it, then play slow after :P

192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007   #3
PROUD CAMPER SINCE 1995

testicle with legs is a n00b
Default Re: Amazing config file with performance boost, better then the gamespot file!

Anyone know if there will be some way to make the spoken parts english? I really wanna know what some of those guys are saying in Russian!

GET SOME BABY!
testicle with legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007   #4
Wut means B???

LoneWolf is a n00b

i was wondering what those Stalkers were saying in Russian
ALSO, some one PLEASE tell me what the BOOMING voice is saying at the end... when you are in CNPP
post or PM me please

CPU-----------------Intel Q6600 G0 Overclocked @ 3.21ghz
Case----------------Antec 900
HD------------------SATA 3.0gb 250gb WD & 750gb WD
GPU-----------------eVGA GTW 285
PSU-----------------SilverStone 850w Single Rail
Motherboard---------eVGA 780i
RAM-----------------8GB GSKILL
LoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007   #5
Give me 72h's days...

personagrata is a n00b

that'll be a mod for sure, dynamic subtitles for those conversations... I can't wait, it'll add even more life to the game.
personagrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007   #6
Modern Warfare

>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge

Any game that needs mods just to play it reasonably, caters only to Russians in it's dialouge, has pointless exploration for inadequate supplies and combines an idiotic slow inventory search with heated battle scenarios is reason enough to speak out in disgust of this rip off of a game. Those are just a few examples, many others whom have completed it speak of the ending being ridiculously boring and simplistic. Anyone that reads English can see by the many posts on this forum the game and it's developers are worthless. They'd probably fuck up potato farming too.LOL

I'm not a momma's boy, I can think for myself unlike the devs and those whom are their ass kissing fanboys. Colorfull language is sometimes necessary to balance out all the fluff those enthralled with this piece of crap are spewing.
>Omen< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007   #7
Give me 72h's days...

personagrata is a n00b

tsss I'm no fan-boy, I respect one's work, it's different. and you do not.
Old March 30th, 2007   #8
Modern Warfare

>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge

HAH, "work?", 6 years to make garbage like this is blunder, not work. Anyone with a shred of common sense can see that. Ignoring the many flaws is not just living in denial, it's being a fanboy, especially when you jump on anyone pointing out those flaws.
>Omen< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2007   #9
Give me 72h's days...

personagrata is a n00b

you want a real piece of garbage, you go and download Land of the dead - road to filder green, or something like that. then we can talk of games made with feets. and why is it that when someone want to shut the fuck up to man like you is instantly called a fan-boy ? call me human, please... if its a question of virtues maybe you won't ever learn. what's your age please ?

(on top of that you talk like a betrayed buyer, but I'm sure you didn't even paid for it, am I wrong ?)
Old March 30th, 2007   #10
www.freewebs.com/sacre

192837465 should make some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Omen< View Post
HAH, "work?", 6 years to make garbage like this is blunder, not work. Anyone with a shred of common sense can see that. Ignoring the many flaws is not just living in denial, it's being a fanboy, especially when you jump on anyone pointing out those flaws.
Everygame has flaws, Everygame has issues. You may not have enjoyed the game. Not everyone will.

But please, be a little more mature and next time just explain the flaws etc that turned you off without using horrid language, insults, etc.

In other words, Grow up.

192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote