Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Legacy Gaming > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC General Discussion

Remember Me?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC General Discussion Discuss anything related to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. here.

View Poll Results: Who should decide the literary contest results?
reviewing panel 17 30.91%
public + authors 11 20.00%
both 27 49.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14th, 2005   #1

RadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finest
Default Vote Here For The Literary Contest!!!

Vote in this poll, as well as the poll that will be set up on www.stalkerfiles.com

I have word from Amoki, and Oleg himself, that the votes from these two polls, if they pass 1000 votes, www.stalkerfiles.com will get some EXCLUSIVE S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl content!!!!!1

For and Explianation of the Literary Contest please see this thread,

http://www.gsc-game.com/main.php?t=c...=3186&sec_id=5

GO AND VOTE!!!!

also check out this thread

Announcement: Go Vote For The Literary Contest!

Formerly known as "S.T.A.L.K.E.R."

Last edited by RadioActiveLobster; October 18th, 2005 at 08:55 AM.
RadioActiveLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2005   #2
"World's Best Boss"

SteVen will become famous one daySteVen will become famous one daySteVen will become famous one daySteVen will become famous one day
Default Re: Vote Here For Literary Contest!!!

I voted! EVERBODY VOTE SO WE CAN GET THAT CONTENT!

SteVen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2005   #3
Lord of the Peach

Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)

in the other thread I herd "Mp beta"

/me goes off to create 999 other profiles to get something, anything.
Pethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2005   #4

RadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finest

tell your friends, tell your dog!!! tell everyone!!! we NEED 1000 votes, and i think with a forum with over 100,000 members we can do it!!!

Old October 14th, 2005   #5
Pierce the Heavens

Deimos has the right approach to thingsDeimos has the right approach to thingsDeimos has the right approach to thingsDeimos has the right approach to things

Poll is set up on StalkerFiles! Go and vote vote vote vote vote!
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2005   #6
Wanna go Double Dutch?
Multi Award Winner

Status: Supplying you with hot fresh coffee and chocolate cake! :coffee:
Admiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finest
Send a message via MSN to Admiral Donutz

teh voted.

edit: That is in this forum poll and on Stalkerfiles.

Post edited by: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
One of the few times i get to edit donutz's posts!! YAY!!!

Last edited by RadioActiveLobster; October 14th, 2005 at 09:34 PM.
Admiral Donutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2005   #7

Thanks donutz, spread the word!!!

Old October 15th, 2005   #8
You can either agree with me
or be wrong.
Award

Jackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan baseJackthehammer has a solid fan base
Send a message via MSN to Jackthehammer

STALKER ftw, s gonna be my new addiction for sure

personal opinions are to be shoved up your personal ass.
Jackthehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2005   #9
"World's Best Boss"

SteVen will become famous one daySteVen will become famous one daySteVen will become famous one daySteVen will become famous one day

NOOOOEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has gone to the dark side and now has a sig and avatar of a T.V. show! Now i am the only one with a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. sig

SteVen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2005   #10

Just for a while, my stalker sigs/avatars will return in time