Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP Problems, Errors and Help S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2010   #1
I'm too cool to Post

dantheman1234 is a n00b
Default xray engine crash?

hi,

ive recently bought stalker call of pripyat and whenever i play the game for 5 minutes or more it crashes, ive figured out this was because my user file didint have dx10.1 activated. but i would like to run it with all the eye candy up full, as im getting about 60fps with enhanced dynamic lighting.

im running vista 32 bit, with a gtx 275 and a q6600 processor, 4 gigs ram and 667 mhz i think.

if anyone can help me adjust the user file to have these settings please do!

cheers,
dan

edit- it seems to crash whenever i change any settings, forgot to put this in! lol

Last edited by dantheman1234; February 11th, 2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: forgot to add iformation
dantheman1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2010   #2
Old school pimp

N88TR mourns the day Revenge left the forumsN88TR mourns the day Revenge left the forumsN88TR mourns the day Revenge left the forumsN88TR mourns the day Revenge left the forumsN88TR mourns the day Revenge left the forumsN88TR mourns the day Revenge left the forumsN88TR mourns the day Revenge left the forums
Send a message via MSN to N88TR
Default Re: xray engine crash?

Maybe leave settings alone?

xray engine in general I find to be very unstable regardless of added mods. my 2 cents

The one and only...
http://cahemdue.net
N88TR is offline   Reply With Quote