Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Legacy Gaming > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky General Discussion

Remember Me?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky General Discussion Discuss anything related to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. prequel here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2008   #1
GF makes me horny

Ocelot86 is a n00b
Default Trophy AK

I've seen the thread about this weapon before, but i can't find it anymore, so ill make my own and just ask this to everyone.

anyone found a way to mod this gun at all? anyone favor using it, and lugging around heavy arse sniper rounds for it?

also, does the 8x hunting scope(unique item from freedom quest) work on it, if anyone's tried it yet?
Ocelot86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2008   #2
Dread thinks I'm a special person

ZanderArch has disabled reputation
Default Re: Trophy AK

The 8x scope is a quest item. They made it and put it in the game with no intention on letting the player use it outside of taking it off a dead guy and giving it to someone else who pays you for it.

Besides, with vanilla accuracy, who would want to zoom in that far? You'd never even see your own tracer using that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Warrior View Post
@ZanderArch: I love you.

In a platonic, man-love kinda way, I mean.

-- Griffinhart
ZanderArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2008   #3
Dread thinks I'm a special person

EdgarHighmen is a n00b

it was my thread, and its in the modding forum. You can't attach anything beyond the silencer unless you go into configs/weapons/w_ak47.ltx (or74, i'm not sure which it is, but there's only ONE) and change scope_status = 2 (from 0 which means not attachable, 1 means PERMANENT, and 2 means attachable)

and change the one for grenade (which is righ next to scope_status and silencer_status) to 2 if you want that as well.

Yes its well worth lugging the sniper rounds, because they're extremely powerful. Uses PKM ammo as well. Best used weapon for MASTER difficulty

I LOVE A.B.C. INFERNO MOD, let me tell you why... I believe it PERFECTS how the "zone" should have been to begin with...

I read Arkady and Boris Strugatsky's: Roadside Picnic wherein the >>>VERY FIRST STALKER<<< was introduced to us... and with him... The Zone.
EdgarHighmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2008   #4
Slightly cooler than a n00b

nutpantz is a n00b

who gives you the quest to find the trophy ak?

nutz
nutpantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2008   #5
Helllllooooo world!

0rpheus has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to 0rpheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutpantz View Post
who gives you the quest to find the trophy ak?

nutz
I got it from a Loner in Cordon under that broken railroad bridge
0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2008   #6
The Internet ends at GF

thyco should make some friends

any stalker in the cordon can give it, but to get the quest, you must first do the other 3 quests..lucky dector, the medkit from the army base and then magic vodka..after that you get the quest for the trophy AK.

However i would advise against keeping it as your reward for doing EVERY SINGLE delivery quest in each zone from swamps right though to the military wharehouse is the FN 2000 which is basically the best assault rifle in the game.
thyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2008   #7
Get out of here stalker!

Tommo120 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Tommo120

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderArch View Post
You'd never even see your own tracer using that.
I'm pretty sure stalker doesn't use tracers Because the bullets are more like physics objects
Tommo120 is offline   Reply With Quote