Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Legacy Gaming > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky General Discussion

Remember Me?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky General Discussion Discuss anything related to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. prequel here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2008   #1
I'm Working on it!!!

WARCATT is a n00b
Default I did it! finally I get it!

- since no major new mods have came out in changing AI engagment I have decided not to play the CS game until one dose, very anoying because I would like to play it again so I can re-play SOC with the OL.

-How ever, looking into the mods I have for SOC and a weight and trade mode for CS I begain doin a bit of experamenting and working things out on my own...And I did it! I finally got it and did! ( sorry I don't know SH-- about moding and coding...) I am so happy and now the time has come for me to return to CS today!

-I discover a ACTOR file and figured out that if I select ' 0 ' for his immunitys it gave me invulrability! I am going to rule my swamp invasion like always but when I step out into Coradon and enter the Zone, Hell will fallow me! I AM THE GAME!!!

1- I am a hard core Stalker fan, and beat this game with all manners of fustration and ready to toss the disk, so I deseve to be in control Of my domain...I earned it..

2- I AM THE GAME ( now...)

3- well for now till some cooler modes come out anyway...

4- see 1 and 2...LMFAO

SOC is awsome, its all about choice really, like the real ending. the real ending you choose is the real ending for you, regardless.....so there are no fake endings..
WARCATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2008   #2
WHY CAN'T I WIN!?!?!
Scientist

Soul_purifier is a n00b
Default Re: I did it! finally I get it!

And the point of this post was......

A pen is mightier then the sword........although it outta be a really huge pen.

And one day I'm going to snap and kill you all with said pen.....unless you have a pencil...
Soul_purifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2008   #3
I'm Working on it!!!

WARCATT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_purifier View Post
And the point of this post was......
I was so thrilled to now enjoy the game on a second time run just wanted to share that, nothing more.... The only problems I ever had with the game was AI engadgement....... as for crashes, freeze ups, and stales, whats that? haven't eperince that not even in SOC....

( well a couple crashes, nothing major and on going..)

SOC is awsome, its all about choice really, like the real ending. the real ending you choose is the real ending for you, regardless.....so there are no fake endings..
Old September 21st, 2008   #4
WHY CAN'T I WIN!?!?!
Scientist

Soul_purifier is a n00b

Share your enjoyment??

I CAN'T EAT ENJOYMENT!!! SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET CHOMPED ON!!!

A pen is mightier then the sword........although it outta be a really huge pen.

And one day I'm going to snap and kill you all with said pen.....unless you have a pencil...
Soul_purifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2008   #5
<3 RPG-7

Sgt Doom has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_purifier View Post
Share your enjoyment??

I CAN'T EAT ENJOYMENT!!! SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET CHOMPED ON!!!
Om nom nom delicious genitals.
Sgt Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2008   #6
I'm Working on it!!!

WARCATT is a n00b

OH MY GOD! Your with freedom arn't ya?

Old September 22nd, 2008   #7
I post to get attention

iErasmus47 is nobody special

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARCATT View Post
- since no major new mods have came out in changing AI engagment I have decided not to play the CS game until one dose, very anoying because I would like to play it again so I can re-play SOC with the OL.

-How ever, looking into the mods I have for SOC and a weight and trade mode for CS I begain doin a bit of experamenting and working things out on my own...And I did it! I finally got it and did! ( sorry I don't know SH-- about moding and coding...) I am so happy and now the time has come for me to return to CS today!

-I discover a ACTOR file and figured out that if I select ' 0 ' for his immunitys it gave me invulrability! I am going to rule my swamp invasion like always but when I step out into Coradon and enter the Zone, Hell will fallow me! I AM THE GAME!!!

1- I am a hard core Stalker fan, and beat this game with all manners of fustration and ready to toss the disk, so I deseve to be in control Of my domain...I earned it..

2- I AM THE GAME ( now...)

3- well for now till some cooler modes come out anyway...

4- see 1 and 2...LMFAO
OK ! so you have got it !
How about sharing it as in, "What is the file path"?
iErasmus47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2008   #8
I'm Working on it!!!

WARCATT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by iErasmus47 View Post
OK ! so you have got it !
How about sharing it as in, "What is the file path"?
OK THIS IS WHAT I DID...

have to start from the begining... Ok I loaded 3 mods
-clearsky_nocrosshair ( sure didn't have the actor.ltx file )
-weight_mod_v1.0 ( had the actor.ltx file to config weight )
-t.m._for_c.s ( sure didn't have the actor.ltx file )

c:\Program Files\Deep Silver\S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-Clear Sky\gamedata\configs\creatures\actor.ltx

anyhow I was playing with the numbers with the trader file as a experement. then I discover there
was a Actor.ltx file..so I begain playing with that...I discover this...using
note pad ( make sure if you do this that note pad is not the program to always open it
automaticly, in the event that when it is used in the game, windows dosen't interfear with the
game by calling up note pad..to be on the safe side... )

[actor_immunities_gd_novice]

burn_immunity = 0.3 ;0.45 ;коэффициенты иммунитета
strike_immunity = 0.3 ;0.45
shock_immunity = 0.3 ;0.45
wound_immunity = 0.3 ;0.45
radiation_immunity = 0.3 ;0.45
telepatic_immunity = 0.3 ;0.45
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.3 ;0.45
explosion_immunity = 0.3 ;0.45
fire_wound_immunity = 0.1

[actor_immunities_gd_stalker]

burn_immunity = 0.6 ;0.65 ;коэффициенты иммунитета
strike_immunity = 0.6 ;0.65
shock_immunity = 0.6 ;0.65
wound_immunity = 0.6 ;0.65
radiation_immunity = 0.6 ;0.65
telepatic_immunity = 0.6 ;0.65
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.6 ;0.65
explosion_immunity = 0.6 ;0.3
fire_wound_immunity = 0.2 ;0.65

and so forth, I figure what your looking Is the values that place your survivle point of
of damage resistance. some were 4ACES was explaining the use of the numbers after the =
are what matters it gose into a math equation beyound my understanding so I choosed [actor_immunities_gd_novice] as the gunni pig and played with the numbers and then jump on a fire pit to see how fast I would die, after alot of fustration I decided to place them at all zeros...

[actor_immunities_gd_novice]

burn_immunity = 0.0 ;коэффициенты иммунитета
strike_immunity = 0.0
shock_immunity = 0.0
wound_immunity = 0.0
radiation_immunity = 0.0
telepatic_immunity = 0.0
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.0
explosion_immunity = 0.0
fire_wound_immunity = 0.0

( remember I had beat the game before with out this, so it was really nice to play again
with it..)

this time I am on the fire pit and nothing happend, so I went and picked a fight, and I was the Terminator in the CS game. none stop, ( I made another attack on the army out post for fun.) How ever you will still get radation poisioning, then again I am sure even the T-101 would get put down by it. but I had zero affect to granades, fire, bulets, and any attack from the mutants. you can take a heavy beating from the controller and any mind psi ( I never really pushed it ) the attacks from the mutants did change, they didn't singal you out anymore, they went after others first. seems to be the only change. here are some other changes I did...

damage = actor_damage

hit_probability_gd_novice = 0.20
hit_probability_gd_stalker = 0.30
hit_probability_gd_veteran = 0.40
hit_probability_gd_master = 0.50

before and next is after...

damage = actor_damage

hit_probability_gd_novice = 0.1
hit_probability_gd_stalker = 0.1
hit_probability_gd_veteran = 0.1
hit_probability_gd_master = 0.1

I am not sure if this changed anything or contribued to the immunity script but never the less here it is...

this is your weight to energy level in which you get tired, the exo suit that is heavy is my choice so....
even though game wise it is usless to protect me the immunity has taken care of that, eather way I can still look good...and be me..

so this is what it showed...found in this section...

; хромота

cant_walk_power_begin = 0.01 ;порог силы меньше которого актер не может двигатьс
cant_walk_power_end = 0.10 ;порог силы больше которого актер сможет двигатьс

cant_sprint_power_begin = 0.20 ;порог силы меньше которого актер не может бежать в спринте
cant_sprint_power_end = 0.30 ;порог силы больше которого актер сможет бежать в спринте

this is what I did...

cant_walk_power_begin = 0.01 ;порог силы меньше которого актер не может двигатьс
cant_walk_power_end = 0.10 ;порог силы больше которого актер сможет двигатьс

cant_sprint_power_begin = 0.01 ;порог силы меньше которого актер не может бежать в спринте
cant_sprint_power_end = 0.10 ;порог силы больше которого актер сможет бежать в спринте

fully loaded I don't get tired quick, however I can't run eather...( like it matters now..)

remember one of the mods I used might be the reason how the actor.ltx file got there...

I also changed this below...

;actor_condition only

walk_weight_power = 0.00005; ;умешьшение силы за секнду во врем ходьбы с учетом веса ноши, дл максимального допустимого веса

overweight_walk_k = 5;9 ;10 ;коэффициент влиние перегрузки ноши (умножаетс на walk_weight_power)

to this...

walk_weight_power = 0.00005; ;умешьшение силы за секнду во врем ходьбы с учетом веса ноши, дл максимального допустимого веса

overweight_walk_k = 0.00005; ;коэффициент влиние перегрузки ноши (умножаетс на walk_weight_power)

and this...in the same section

jump_weight_power = 0.05 ;0.045 ;умешьшение силы с прыжком с учетом веса ноши, дл максимального допустимого веса

overweight_jump_k = 5;10 ;10 ;коэффициент влиние перегрузки прыжок с весом (умножаетс на jump_weight_power)

to this...

jump_weight_power = 0.05 ;0.045 ;умешьшение силы с прыжком с учетом веса ноши, дл максимального допустимого веса

overweight_jump_k = 0.05 ;0.045 ;коэффициент влиние перегрузки прыжок с весом (умножаетс на jump_weight_power)

now the trader mod change didn't turn out like I want but the actor mod
did to my suprise. I am sure there is a modder out there who knows what I did cause I don't all I know it worked. how ever you still need to stay with the story line regardless...

I did noticed when you stray from it for awhile thats when the problems start again with the game dumping thing....other than that, no effect from the change...

I am begining to wounder when they did CS they used The SOC files and changed stuff around in it to make CS. I am not smart at this code thing, but looking at SOC codes to this, They are not that far different. I mean OL added and ABC intirely changed the SOC game alot...so its not impossable I think..

anyhow here it is, hope some smart modder knows what to do to expand or puts em on a trac
for a brain storm....

CHEERS...

Old September 22nd, 2008   #9
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Addict

khemeher should make some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARCATT View Post

Congrats on your little discovery - sometimes it's the small things we enjoy the most. I'm finding that once you start learning how things are put together in the game, it's really not that difficult to make changes.

Honestly..I really don't care what's fair or what's cheating. I work my butt off all day long at a very challenging & stressful job - I don't need to earn my way through a game to get a feeling of accomplishment. All I wanna do is sneak around, scrounge, assassinate, pillage, and generally be a badass ninja STALKER killing machine.

ONE WORD OF CAUTION FOR YOU WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING AROUND WITH THE IMMUNITIES - AND THIS COMES FROM HARD EXPERIENCE

The immunities on your armor & your actor.ltx file work EXACTLY the same - EXCEPT for one small thing. On armor, if you set an immunity to a negative number, it will actually begin repairing itself when it's explosed to that type of damage. In other words...you can actually have self-repairing armor that fixes itself when expose to Radiation, for example.

So you might be saying to yourself, "That's cool shit!" And you'd be right. But remember that just because your armor can do this doesn't mean it works for you.

I had the brilliant idea of setting my actor immunities to -0.5 or so a while back. My idea was to make my STALKER regenerate from radiation, the way that Ghouls do in Fallout 2. I thought it would be a neat little sci-fi element to add to the game, since the main character is pretty much only semi-human anyway.

The problem is....if you do this...you will DIE INSTANTLY when you're exposed to that type of damage. I am not sure exactly why...but (at least in SoC), this was a quick ticket to the graveyard.

Wise words from the STALKER's survival handbook:

- "The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap."
khemeher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2008   #10
I'm Working on it!!!

WARCATT is a n00b

THANK YOU STALKER...

Like I said I don't know what I was doing, just hacked a little to see what happend, I wanted to play it again, but not the way it was, its nice not to be tired all the time loaded or not, and dying all the time, I would mind trying to get the suit to self genarate, and those sound like cool Ideals, but right now I am just happy for it to do what it dose now...