Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Return to Castle Wolfenstein > RtCW Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

RtCW Problems, Errors and Help Return to Castle Wolfenstein not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2007   #1
I'm too cool to Post

FadeRaider is a n00b
Default How to use mods?

I LOVE computers... but I need some help on how I can open and play the Mods... I know they're Zip files, but when I unzip it (with winzip) they're just notepad things... In what folder do I implement them?
FadeRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007   #2
Pierce the Heavens

Deimos has the right approach to thingsDeimos has the right approach to thingsDeimos has the right approach to thingsDeimos has the right approach to things

Okay, first off, don't put the same post in half a dozen threads. Make your own thread like this, so people can reply directly to you.

Second, where are you downloading your mods from? Get them from RTCWFiles and you won't have any corrupt or missing files. You should be able to just double click on them, and see the contents inside. Then highlight ALL of the contents, and extract them to the directory that the Readme (Notepad) mentions.
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote