Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > The Pub

Remember Me?

The Pub Intelligent discussion and debate on real-life issues. You can also visit the History and Warfare forum | This is not a game support forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 25th, 2010   #41
Mister Angry Rules Guy

Lindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super Moderator
icon_question Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embee View Post
I'd love to read your stories. If you approve, ofcourse

I would need a way and location to send them to. Before I do that, I would first have to expand them into formats that someone other than myself could understand.

One real conundrum I have been faced with is dream sharing, or “mutual dreaming.” This is where two or more people have participated in the same dream. This is though to be a form of telepathy shared by people who are strongly related and wish very strongly to be near each other; two people who operate on the same “frequency.” This can commonly be found in parents (especially mothers) with their children, or twins (especially identical twins). This is why we can often sense when our companion is in a true situation of danger. It is also why we can answer the phone just a moment before it rings, simply because we can “feel” the person calling us.

The Aborigines of Australia believe that the dreaming world is just as real as the waking world. They believe that you actually leave your bodies and travel between these two worlds. If this is true, then it is only logical to assume that you eventually will encounter someone with whom you are close. These encounters may even occur far more than any of us know. The problem is that dreams are quickly forgotten as we awake.

For more information, you can take a look at these:
http://www.art-rageous.net/DreamSharing.html
http://www.asdreams.org/telepathy/kellogg_1997_mutual_lucid_dream_event.htm
http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2008/04/dream-sharing/

Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote