Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > The Pub

Remember Me?

The Pub Intelligent discussion and debate on real-life issues. You can also visit the History and Warfare forum | This is not a game support forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2008   #1
Hater of all things "Apple" (except the fruit)

Jeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GF
Send a message via ICQ to Jeff Send a message via AIM to Jeff Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Default Obama Wins!

I've never been happier to see this event happen. The 8 years of idiocy is coming to an end.

Jeff "n0e" Mills
Community Manager, GameFront.com Network
------------
For all GameFront related support please click here. | Please do not send direct emails or private messages asking me for help.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #2
Hakkaa Paalle!*cut them down!*

Afterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan baseAfterburner has a solid fan base
Send a message via AIM to Afterburner Send a message via Yahoo to Afterburner
Default Re: Obama Wins!

Time for four more years of heading down shit creek. Hell, it's just gonna get deeper and wider now.

How unfortunate that someone was elected.
Afterburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #3
I would die without GF

Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)
Send a message via AIM to Aeroflot Send a message via MSN to Aeroflot

I feel sorry for us
Aeroflot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #4
The cream of the crop
Best Advanced Member

AegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super ModeratorAegenemmnoN is as cool as a Super Moderator

"And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh" - Tupac.

I voted for Robot Nixon.

+15 to the awesomeness of this thread.
+5 to Defense against noob
-5 to spellign
Resistance to Moderation
Immune to logical thought
AegenemmnoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #5
Lord of the Peach

Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)Pethegreat saves the day (again)

Maybe I can run Hal9000-Palin in 2012. The US's first computer-female presidential ticket.

Well change is coming. Will it be for the better or for the worse. It all depends on how you look at it. I am going to remain objective for now until he gets into office and starts doing things.
Pethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #6
How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

Dark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Dark Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0e View Post
I've never been happier to see this event happen. The 8 years of idiocy is coming to an end.
How do you know ?
How do we know that ANYTHING Obama has stated, will be truth? How do we know America is better off?

We don't. Let's face it, we don't know what the lesser of two evils would be here. As smooth a speaker that Barak is, we just don't know if he really does have what it takes to do what is right. We don't know this of McCain either.

But we do have 4 years coming of " promises of Change".

Twitter: @Vaudvillany
Formerlly known as ~Merrick
Former:Sof2,BF2,COD Moderator
Forum Trouble Maker!
Dark Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #7
I would die without GF

Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)Aeroflot saves the day (again)
Send a message via AIM to Aeroflot Send a message via MSN to Aeroflot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Merrick View Post
How do you know ?
Because he likes to shoot off his mouth.
Aeroflot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #8
Call me Pingwin

Metall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presenceMetall_pingwin has a commanding presence
Send a message via AIM to Metall_pingwin Send a message via MSN to Metall_pingwin

Happiest day in my history of politics. There are people screaming outside of my windows. Truly a spectacle!

Spoiler:
Metall_pingwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #9
Keep honking im reloading

Acualy Is Confusingkid has been there and done thatAcualy Is Confusingkid has been there and done thatAcualy Is Confusingkid has been there and done thatAcualy Is Confusingkid has been there and done thatAcualy Is Confusingkid has been there and done thatAcualy Is Confusingkid has been there and done thatAcualy Is Confusingkid has been there and done that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pethegreat View Post
Maybe I can run Hal9000-Palin in 2012. The US's first computer-female presidential ticket.

Well change is coming. Will it be for the better or for the worse. It all depends on how you look at it. I am going to remain objective for now until he gets into office and starts doing things.
That's exactly my stance on it at the moment. Until I SEE change, and not just small change, but the big change that Obama has promised, I can't say that I am really happy, or disappointed that Barack is in office.

It could have been all just talk to get elected, I mean, it IS politics and all.

Well, only time will tell.

/30
Acualy Is Confusingkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008   #10

RadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finestRadioActiveLobster is Gaming Forumsí finest

Yup, American fucked itself real good. Four years from how we'll be looking back hoping for the "good'ol days" of the the Pre-Messiah era.

Formerly known as "S.T.A.L.K.E.R."

RadioActiveLobster is online now   Reply With Quote