Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > Entertainment > The Music Forum

Remember Me?

The Music Forum What kind of music do you like? Do you play in a band? Discuss anything related to music here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2008   #1
I'm too cool to Post

Richlife is a n00b
Default Do u like classical music ?

Classical music is very cool and good for knownlege development. Do u think it ?
I very like Classical music. how about you ?
Richlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008   #2
SFC III Troubleshooter.

AlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praisedAlDaja is often praised
Default Re: Do u like classical music ?

Rarely…depends on the mood.

AlDaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008   #3
DEUS LO VULT

Captain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a ModeratorCaptain Fist is as cool as a Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Captain Fist

I enjoy Richard Wagner.

Steve Irwin, February 22, 1962-September 4, 2006, RIP.
Captain Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2008   #4
The Bad

MrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limit

I like all sorts of classical music, but listen to mostly classical and romantic composers (Beethoven, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Dvorac).

MrFancypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2008   #5
suburban baroness of bud
Award

Ryette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via AIM to Ryette Send a message via MSN to Ryette

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFancypants View Post
I like all sorts of classical music, but listen to mostly classical and romantic composers (Beethoven, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Dvorac).
*faints* You forgot Strauss!

I'm of agreement with you, though, romantic composers were really the best. The Russians really had it down though.

Generally, my fav. composers are Satie and Tchaikovsky though.

edit: I just realized I said "though" 3 times in this post. -_-

won't you help to sing

these songs of freedom?

Ryette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2008   #6
The Bad

MrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryette View Post
*faints* You forgot Strauss!

I'm of agreement with you, though, romantic composers were really the best. The Russians really had it down though.

Generally, my fav. composers are Satie and Tchaikovsky though.

edit: I just realized I said "though" 3 times in this post. -_-
I forgot lots of good composers, those were just the ones that came to my mind at the moment
Of Johann Strauss I like especially the blue Danube waltz (every time I hear it I have to think about the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, which has, by the way, some other great classical pieces like the Sunrise from Thus spoke Zarathustra by Richard Strauss (how many composers named Strauss are there anyway?) or the Gayane Ballet Suite).

Old March 30th, 2008   #7
Spaceman

Octovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokes

Can't go wrong with Classical music, opera too, various parts of HMS Pinafore have stuck in my mind since I saw it on tv a few months back, good fun.
Octovon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2008   #8
The Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octovon View Post
Can't go wrong with Classical music, opera too, various parts of HMS Pinafore have stuck in my mind since I saw it on tv a few months back, good fun.
"A British tar is a soaring soul, as free as a mountain-bird, his energetic fist should be ready to resist a dictatorial word"

Old March 30th, 2008   #9
suburban baroness of bud
Award

Ryette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admirationRyette is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via AIM to Ryette Send a message via MSN to Ryette

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFancypants View Post
I forgot lots of good composers, those were just the ones that came to my mind at the moment
Of Johann Strauss I like especially the blue Danube waltz (every time I hear it I have to think about the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, which has, by the way, some other great classical pieces like the Sunrise from Thus spoke Zarathustra by Richard Strauss (how many composers named Strauss are there anyway?) or the Gayane Ballet Suite).
Blue Danube is a wonderful piece. Debussy's Claire de Lune is comparable in terms of amazingness, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octovon
Opera is nice. Georges Bizet is my favorite. ^_^

won't you help to sing

these songs of freedom?

Ryette is offline   Reply With Quote