Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > Entertainment > The Music Forum

Remember Me?

The Music Forum What kind of music do you like? Do you play in a band? Discuss anything related to music here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 16th, 2006   #1
Hi, im bored

y0umebednow has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to y0umebednow
Default is tupac coming back?

im not that much of a rap fan but tupacs death incident and how he might be faking it is really interesting... especially the 7 day theory. anyone here think hes going to be coming back or any comment to this? i think people should just let him RIP... if was alive then he can come out whenever he wants.

Dance with the devil -- Immortal Technique
y0umebednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006   #2
Banned
El Bano

ANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a ModeratorANZACSAS is as cool as a Moderator
Default Re: is tupac coming back?

what the hell are you on about?!?!? he is dead.

/end.

I was stupid enough, despite several warnings, to get my self banned. First I was generally rude in a thread, which got me temp banned. Then I came back with another account just so I could post in vengeance against one of the moderators . And that upgraded my temp-ban to a permanent ban.
ANZACSAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006   #3
Banned
El Bano

*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator*SW3D3* is as cool as a Moderator

to the Music forum.

And no, he won't be back, he is as dead as you can be.

Banned upon request. He will be missed.
*SW3D3* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006   #4
Frag Out!

Mastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the Admins
Send a message via AIM to Mastershroom Send a message via MSN to Mastershroom Send a message via Yahoo to Mastershroom

To this date, there has been no incident in the history of man as it's been recorded for thousands of years, to suggest that anyone has ever risen again after their death. And NO, the Bible does NOT count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Matt View Post
And now I know how Hitler felt.
[ i5-2500k @ 4.0GHz | MSI P67A-G43 | Cooler Master V8 | Corsair TX750 V2 750W | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 1600MHz | Antec Nine Hundred Two V3 | ASUS GTX 580 DirectCU II triple-slot 1536MB | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 ]
Mastershroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006   #5
R/Mo20

thedonutman has disabled reputation

he'd better not come back, people die for a reason you know?
thedonutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006   #6
Banned
El Bano

-Erik- is someone we should all be proud of-Erik- is someone we should all be proud of

I would like it but he is dead... He was killed I am certain.. I'd rather now who killed him..
-Erik- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006   #7
Burn the Xeno

Primarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presence

I think he's dead...I hear bullets kill people...anyone who think he fake his death...is on goofballs...

Primarch Vulkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006   #8
BROtastic

Zab is a friend of the PeopleZab is a friend of the PeopleZab is a friend of the PeopleZab is a friend of the PeopleZab is a friend of the People

It would be CRAZY if he could pull something like this off, but unfortunately he's most likely dead. Biggie too.
Zab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2006   #9
It's raining me!

Turtlefuzz is someone we should all be proud ofTurtlefuzz is someone we should all be proud of

No. Tupac is dead.

But wait one second! He won't release any new material, BUT. There are 'hidden tracks', Greatist Hits albums, and movies to be made. And then one word why Producers and the Entertainment biz will be doing all of that, MONEY.
Turtlefuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2006   #10
Yay for cotton mouth!

Lukeh has nothing to be ashamed ofLukeh has nothing to be ashamed of
Send a message via MSN to Lukeh

Tupac is dead. He was killed by the east coast rappers in retaliation of the murder of Biggie Smalls. Bunch of criminals.
Lukeh is offline   Reply With Quote