Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > The Movies > The Movies Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

The Movies Problems, Errors and Help The Movies not working? Need help? Discuss it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 21st, 2007   #1
I'm too cool to Post

sizoffren has disabled reputation
Unhappy keeps saying "please insert the movies cd,select ok and restart application" !HELP!

i installed the game but it's still saying "please insert the movies cd,select ok and restart the application" when i try to open the game.do i have to do a crack but there is no crack for the game in the cd. what am i supposed to do?
sizoffren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2007   #2
|

Retherferd has been known to help peopleRetherferd has been known to help people
Default Re: keeps saying "please insert the movies cd,select ok and restart application" !HEL

Wow That never happend to me? you sure you did not mess up in the installion. Is your CD ok?
Retherferd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007   #3
I'm too cool to Post

sizoffren has disabled reputation
Default Re: keeps saying "please insert the movies cd,select ok and restart application" !HEL

i solved the problem. thanks for your help
sizoffren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2008   #4
I'm too cool to Post

Zebraman is a n00b

im getting exactly the same problem, how did u sort it? is there somthing ive missed? Thanks for your help.
Zebraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2010   #5
I'm too cool to Post

jhannetty is a n00b
Default Re: keeps saying "please insert the movies cd,select ok and restart application" !HELP!

What did you do to solve the problem, i am with this problem and i dont get play the game.. please help me!
jhannetty is offline   Reply With Quote