Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > The Movies > The Movies Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

The Movies Problems, Errors and Help The Movies not working? Need help? Discuss it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2006   #1
I'm too cool to Post

Bowlline has disabled reputation
Default How do you unrar a file?

I just downloaded something. and the discription says to unrar it. Im sorry Im clueless but I never even knew about RAR files before. I would appreshiate learning how to open it.
Bowlline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2006   #2
BF3

||G|| should make some friends
Default Re: How do you unrar a file?

just double click the file and it should unrar it for u

AMD3 3.2GHz Quad Core Possessor | 4GB DDR3 RAM | ATI Radeon 4870
MSI 785GM-E51 Motherboard | 1TB HDD | 700w PSU
^^Biggest Pile of Crap^^
||G|| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2006   #3
[Insert User Title Here]

Inyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured OneInyri Forge - the Honoured One
Send a message via MSN to Inyri Forge
Default Re: How do you unrar a file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlline
I just downloaded something. and the discription says to unrar it. Im sorry Im clueless but I never even knew about RAR files before. I would appreshiate learning how to open it.
You may need a new piece of software if you don't have a program that supports RAR files. WinRAR is a good program (and free to use past the expiration, despite what it will tell you) and it will open RAR files with no problem (since it was designed to ). It will also open some other strange compression formats, like 7zip I think, so it may be good to have around, just in case.
Inyri Forge is offline   Reply With Quote