Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Legacy Gaming > Medal of Honor > MoH Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

MoH Problems, Errors and Help MoH not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2005   #1
I'm too cool to Post

Tracer21 has disabled reputation
Default Medal of Honor: AA Crashes at Startup

Hello all,

Whenever I try to play MOHAA, I can get to the Main Menu, access options, but whenever I try to load the boot camp level or view the credits the game tells me of an error, and asks if I want to send an error report to Microsoft.

When I look at the console, as soon I select the bootcamp level I get an error saying: Game is Version 12 not 11.

I have reinstalled, tried patching, updating drivers, and nothing seems to work.

I'm running:
Windows XP
1.73 GHZ Pentium M
1GB Ram
80GB HDD
Geforce Go 256MB

Thanks
Tracer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005   #2
Angel with the Scabbed Wings

silenthill21 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Medal of Honor: AA Crashes at Startup

Is it a save file you're trying to load? If you played a game and saved it then later patched your game then your old save won't work anymore probably. If it's a new game you're trying to load then I don't have a clue.

http://forums.filefront.com/signaturepics/sigpic107384_6.gif
silenthill21 is offline   Reply With Quote