Old December 18th, 2008   #1
I'm on the nightrainnnn

mikey9786 is a n00b
Default xbox 360 factory reset

how do i reset my console to factory conditions???

the cow in the meadow goes moo, the cow in the meadow goes moo. Then the farmer hits him on the head, grinds him up, and thats how we get hamburgerss.
mikey9786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2008   #2
Burn the Xeno

Primarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presence
Default Re: xbox 360 factory reset

Go to the system info screen under console settings. HIt Left trigger, Right trigger, x, y, Left bumper, Right bumper, up, left bumper, left bumper, X.

It will come up asking if you want to reset to factory defaults

Primarch Vulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2008   #3
I'm on the nightrainnnn

mikey9786 is a n00b

it didnt work O_o

the cow in the meadow goes moo, the cow in the meadow goes moo. Then the farmer hits him on the head, grinds him up, and thats how we get hamburgerss.
Old December 19th, 2008   #4
Burn the Xeno

Primarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presence

oh well...see what happens when you d/l something that you shouldn't? Go buy a new Xbox and internet cable and go create a silver account and get the update the normal way...Your 360 is screwed now.

Old December 20th, 2008   #5
I'm on the nightrainnnn

mikey9786 is a n00b
Wink Re: xbox 360 factory reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa Anupuw View Post
oh well...see what happens when you d/l something that you shouldn't? Go buy a new Xbox and internet cable and go create a silver account and get the update the normal way...Your 360 is screwed now.
well i kinda downloaded it cuz i didnt have live.......... so tht wlould just be stupid

Old December 20th, 2008   #6
Burn the Xeno

not hard to make a silver account...but anywho's

Old December 21st, 2008   #7
I'm on the nightrainnnn

mikey9786 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa Anupuw View Post
not hard to make a silver account...but anywho's
i know its not hard, but how would tht make me have the update?????

Old December 21st, 2008   #8
The Imaginative

Admiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a ModeratorAdmiral Antilles is as cool as a Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Admiral Antilles

if you have an internet connection, BAM, you got upgrade.

Even if you dont have an account yet, as soon as the 360 symbol appears it asks you if you want to update.

Admiral Antilles is offline   Reply With Quote