Old April 28th, 2008   #1
i love tenacious d

teancious_m is a n00b
Default funny thigs that happend to you in GTA

when your past the guys house on the first level you step out of his house i go in a dinner and i took mustard to through at someguy while i was trying to figure out how to throw he attacked me and an other guy attacked me i ran they followed and then i got hit by a car and died. so post here random funny things that hapeend to you on GTA

I HATE CLOWNS THEY ALL MUST DIE HAHHAAHA
ive been rick rolled too many times to count
teancious_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2008   #2
Unleash Your Wobbly Moobs
Clan Member

AdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokesAdmiralHocking knows the best jokes
Default Re: funny thigs that happend to you in GTA

Hmm, interesting idea for a thread.

I came out of the first safe house after loading up - to find a police officer chasing someone down the road at gun point. So I sprint after the chap in front and knock him over - the cop turns on me and the guy runs off again.

So the officer runs backwards after this guy with his gun continually pointing at me...

AdmiralHocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2008   #3
Wanna go Double Dutch?
Multi Award Winner

Status: Supplying you with hot fresh coffee and chocolate cake! :coffee:
Admiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finest
Send a message via MSN to Admiral Donutz

Already/also posted this in an other thread but it is better suited here:

Got a funny incident while robbing a cab btw. Pulled the cab driver out, stepped out and stopped a police car. Tried to steal it, which got me a wanted level. I quickly got into the police car and tried to drive off. However the taxidriver was chasing me and dragged me out. While I was breaking free from the police officers which were pointing their guns at me the taxi driver got in the police car and drove off!! Clearly a bug but funny as hell. Haven't tested it yet but it seems like the AI isn't smart enough to figure out what their orginal car is and if they go after you they will reclaim "their" (the car you are sitting in) and speed off.... But overall the game is a lot of fun.
Admiral Donutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2008   #4
Spaceman

Octovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokesOctovon knows the best jokes

I stole a car and the driver tried to pull me out, but I had started to speed off. The guy I car-jacked is hanging off the side of the car. I wanted to know how long he'd hold on, so I drove slowly from South to almost the top of North Algonquin before I got tired of him, sped up, hit the hand brake, and swung him into a light post, which he hit and flew away rather awkwardly.
Octovon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008   #5

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finestS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is Gaming Forumsí finest
Default Funny GTA IV Moments

Ok, tell us your funny, odd, stupid, plain weird GTA IV moments...

Here are two to get us started.... (Try not to reveal spoilers and use spoiler tags)

I was on the mission with Packie and Co to go to a certain place to do a certain thing, thats irrelevant, but I needed a four door car to transport the four of us.

I got a car and pulled up to the three guys so they could get in, as one of them was running around to the other side of the vehicle he got slammed by an SUV. Packie leaned out the passenger window and shot the passenger of the SUV killing him, then the driver jumped out and I ran him over after the guy got in the car.
The second one...

Kate called me for a date, so I go to her place and she does the "You should get us a car" line. I see a car coming on the opposite side of the highway so I run over to jack it. All I hear is a scream and "THUMP" and the message "Kate has died" on the screen. I turned around to see that a van has run Kate over as she followed me across the highway. I'm sure Packie will be pissed...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is offline   Reply With Quote