Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Grand Theft Auto Series > GTA: San Andreas > Grove St

Remember Me?

Grove St For all San Andreas General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2005   #1
I'm too cool to Post

Muzze has disabled reputation
Default Save Game error

Hello!

I have a problem. I've been playing few missions in GTA SA. Then i saved them at it said "SAVE FILE CORRUPTED". I saved it twice but same. Now if i try to load them it says "Loading failed!". What shall i do? I know it is somethin connected with SP2, but i dont know where to disable that "protection".

Regards
Muzze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2005   #2
Dr. Professor Logic, PhD.

Lysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good advice
Send a message via ICQ to Lysdestic Send a message via AIM to Lysdestic Send a message via MSN to Lysdestic Send a message via Yahoo to Lysdestic
Default Re: Save Game error

Hmm, As I don't have SA (yet ) I really wouldn't know anything about it but, first thought to my mind is 'have you used any cheat codes'? or done anhything other rhan basic gameplay? besides that, I really can't offer much help, although Rockstar is generally speedy on game patches... =\
Lysdestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2005   #3
I don't spend enough time here

TravisBarker182 has disabled reputation

hmm..did u turn off ur xbox....er computer while u were saving er loading..that could eff it up
TravisBarker182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2005   #4
I'm too cool to Post

It is PC game. No cheats etc. I just cant save it and then load
Old June 10th, 2005   #5

Lysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good adviceLysdestic is a person of good advice
Send a message via ICQ to Lysdestic Send a message via AIM to Lysdestic Send a message via MSN to Lysdestic Send a message via Yahoo to Lysdestic

Unfortunately, Your best bet is more than likeley wait for a patch, Or start a new game...
Old June 11th, 2005   #6
I'm too cool to Post

No it doesnt help. Even if i start new game and them save, it is the same.
Old June 11th, 2005   #7

Hmm, Do you have any idea if this is widespread or not, as I said, i don't have Sa, so yeah. If it isn't widespread i would attemt a re-install (uninstall then install).
Old June 11th, 2005   #8
I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.
 photo FileFrontAwards2012BestCom</div> <div class=

FileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the AdminsFileTrekker has been noticed by the Admins
Send a message via ICQ to FileTrekker

Is your GTASA San Andreas User Files in your My Documents folder? is it set to read only? I don't beleve it is caused by Service Pack 2 (windows xp, right?). I can't forsee any problems caused by that.

Check that the folder is there and not write protected. This is were SA keeps the saves.
FileTrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2005   #9
I'm too cool to Post

twan has disabled reputation

I have exactly the same problem. I'm running it on Windows 2000 and the game works fine, but everytime I try to save a game, the savefile is corrupted and can't load...Reinstalling doesn't help and all write protections are off...
looks like I'll just have to wait for a patch :-(
twan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2005   #10
Feel the fire

Urak'kul is an upstanding memberUrak'kul is an upstanding memberUrak'kul is an upstanding member
Send a message via MSN to Urak'kul

I had a look around and found this. http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=194371

It should fix the save game problem.

Urak'kul is offline   Reply With Quote