Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Gaming

Remember Me?

General Gaming Here you can talk about all the games that don't have their own forums.

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2014   #1
Now made of people

Red Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finest
Default I think Call of Duty may have jumped the shark on this one.

Just when you thought CoD couldn't get any more ridiculous:

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT FORCE
Mr. Matt likes this.

Red Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2014   #2
Burn the Xeno

Primarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presence
Default Re: I think Call of Duty may have jumped the shark on this one.

I think there appealing to the pot heads...

Primarch Vulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2014   #3
lolwut?

Ryojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a ModeratorRyojin is as cool as a Moderator

Makes sense... You'd have to be a hell of a stoner to find CoD interesting these days, IMO...
Mr. Matt likes this.

Disclaimer: Personal opinions are not endorsed by Ryojin.
Ryojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2014   #4
Comfortably Numb

Adrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limit

They've been doing that since MW2.

Adrian Ţepeş is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2014   #5
Now made of people

Red Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Ţepeş View Post
They've been doing that since MW2.
BLUNT FORCE?!

God help us.

Old July 6th, 2014   #6
The Minister

Schofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the Admins
Send a message via MSN to Schofield

Jumped the shark?

Dewey likes this.

Words
Words
That
That
Kill
Kill
Schofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2014   #7
Voice of joy and sunshine

Nemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American English

They've apparently just gone completely sci-fi BS. And I don't see how they're going to top Crysis on that one

Nemmerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2014   #8
I'm too cool to Post

Bremaine is a n00b

They did this a lot with MW2 if I remember correctly. Well the gamer images and all that nonsense. I never saw much appeal in it to be honest.
Bremaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2014   #9
Now made of people

It is bad and they should feel bad.

Old July 31st, 2014   #10
Business Edition

Mr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finest

Could they have been any more BLUNT about it? I mean really, they must be disJOINTed from reality if they think nobody's going to WEED out that little BUD of a joke.

But I guess that's how they ROLL.

UP.

I ran out of LINES.

Wait, that's a different kind of drug. I'll put that one back in the POT and save it for later. Smokin'.
Ryojin likes this.

Last edited by Mr. Matt; July 31st, 2014 at 10:37 AM.
Mr. Matt is offline   Reply With Quote