Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Gaming

Remember Me?

General Gaming Here you can talk about all the games that don't have their own forums.

Like Tree51Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2012   #171
Hater of all things "Apple" (except the fruit)

Jeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GFJeff is addicted to GF
Send a message via ICQ to Jeff Send a message via AIM to Jeff Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Default Re: Star Trek Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster_user View Post
Pardon?
heh, just been a while since I saw you post around here is all.

Jeff "n0e" Mills
Community Manager, GameFront.com Network
------------
For all GameFront related support please click here. | Please do not send direct emails or private messages asking me for help.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012   #172
What does the Fox say?

Kilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as RevengeKilobyte is almost as leet as Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
heh, just been a while since I saw you post around here is all.
I keep a low profile, lurking in the shadows.

Tell me, my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Kilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2012   #173
Innuend-o-matic

Tricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machina
Cool Re: Star Trek Online

Is this really possible in the game or someone found a way to make their characters work miracles and give all they got?
Tricorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2012   #174
No! I'm Spamacus!
Multi Award Winner

Ensign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himself
Send a message via AIM to Ensign Riles Send a message via MSN to Ensign Riles

Yep, it's all possible. The dancing emotes are some of the best I've seen in an MMORPG.

This signature unintentionally left unfunny.
Ensign Riles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012   #175
The Carbon Comrade

Flash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the Admins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricorder View Post
Is this really possible in the game or someone found a way to make their characters work miracles and give all they got?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Riles View Post
Yep, it's all possible. The dancing emotes are some of the best I've seen in an MMORPG.
It is possible, though I've no idea how on earth to do them.

I've seen people / characters doing Yoga, I've seen them doing press-ups, I've seen them dancing (though I thought different to that in this video). It's a world of fun.

It's Probin' Time
Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012   #176
Innuend-o-matic

Tricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machina
Cool Re: Star Trek Online

Seems like a good way to relax after a tedious battle. If I ever decide to play the game, I'll be sure to find out how to do that and all the crazy stuff you mentioned.
Tricorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2012   #177
No! I'm Spamacus!
Multi Award Winner

Ensign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilon View Post
It is possible, though I've no idea how on earth to do them.

I've seen people / characters doing Yoga, I've seen them doing press-ups, I've seen them dancing (though I thought different to that in this video). It's a world of fun.
It took me a while too. Type in "/emote dance" and a list will appear.
Flash525 likes this.

Old April 6th, 2012   #178
No! I'm Spamacus!
Multi Award Winner

I currently have three emergency holograms recovering in sickbay. lolwat
Kilobyte likes this.

Old April 7th, 2012   #179
Emissary of Technology

Serio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GF

I'm guessing they got light injuries?

I really ought to pick up the game again. I was on a test period for a fleet, but got distracted and stopped playing. Probably not very good timing. Has there been any major updates for the past... week or two?
Ensign Riles likes this.

Last edited by Serio; April 7th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
Serio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2012   #180
The Carbon Comrade

Flash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the Admins

Last time I played this, once I hit Captain, I got the Galaxy. That was a big mistake. Whilst tough (hull power) turning is a bitch. Unless you beef up the hull and turn her into a beam-boat, you're going nowhere fast.

Last time I played it was Miranda (obviously) > Constitution > Akira > Galaxy > Sovereign. This time (new save) I stuck with the TMP designs until I hit Commander, where I got the Cheyenne. It's actually a tough little ship. Perfect for your first cruiser. Once I hit Captain though, it had to be the Defiant, and whilst I love the pulse weapons on her, the hull strength just doesn't fit expectations for something labelled on the show as a warship.

Taking on a D'Deridex Warbird is all down to luck. I've lost track of the number of attempts I've had on some of them. And the Nemesis Warbird ~ who the hell made those things so agile?

Just hit Lower Admiral again earlier, and I've got straight back to the Sovereign. It done well for me last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Riles View Post
I currently have three emergency holograms recovering in sickbay.
Kind of makes sense actually.

The Doctor was the first sentient Federation hologram, and he came to be within a sick bay. Stands to reason that all holograms would feel at home if they had an off day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serio View Post
Probably not very good timing. Has there been any major updates for the past... week or two?
They've added three variants of both the Federation and Klingon flag ships (a costly purchase to say the least). There is / was a 'First Contact' theme running yesterday where you could get a pet Phoenix (from the First Contact film) ~ suffice to say, it's really not all that great to be honest. I don't see the point in pets myself.

Other than that, no, I don't think there is anything new going at the moment. One the STO Wiki think it says something about having a New Orleans, Freedom and Niagara Class avaliable by the end of May, but as far as I am aware, there is nothing official about that yet.

It's Probin' Time
Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote