Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Gaming

Remember Me?

General Gaming Here you can talk about all the games that don't have their own forums.

Like Tree45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2011   #1
President of Novistrana

Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)
Default MINECRAFT Gamefront.com server

Thats Right, we got a server, with 1.8 coming out later today, I thought I might as well Spring for a Server for us, It's located in London 8/player slots, Join now before all the good land is taken up by my massive castle.
Server IP removed after request from current users of the IP.

Last edited by Crazy Wolf; June 2nd, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
Mihail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2011   #2
The Minister

Schofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexeh
Send a message via MSN to Schofield
Default Re: MINECRAFT Gamefront.com server

I just joined for a second. I'll have to play on laptop because my desktop cannot handle Minecraft right now.

Words
Words
That
That
Kill
Kill
Schofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011   #3
Pimp of FileFront.
Gunnery Sergeant

IcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via MSN to IcePure

I will be there, bitches. <3

IcePure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011   #4
The Minister

Schofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexeh

Are you there right now? I'm aboooooot to go on.

Words
Words
That
That
Kill
Kill
Old September 13th, 2011   #5
Pimp of FileFront.
Gunnery Sergeant

IcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admirationIcePure is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via MSN to IcePure

Sheer genius. No-one build by my tiny hut, because it will be a massive fortress. Srs, you should see my SP saves.

IcePure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011   #6
the operator

Museum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super ModeratorMuseum is as cool as a Super Moderator

You're all lucky that my Minecraft won't run or all your castles would turn into penises.
Sadim-Al-Bouncer and Totes like this.

Museum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011   #7
The Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePure View Post
Sheer genius. No-one build by my tiny hut, because it will be a massive fortress. Srs, you should see my SP saves.
Your hut is haunted. Mihail went to sleep in it after building you a bed and monsters spawned all around him.

Words
Words
That
That
Kill
Kill

Last edited by Schofield; September 13th, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old September 13th, 2011   #8
President of Novistrana

Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)Mihail saves the day (again)

Quote:
Your hut is haunted. Mihail went to sleep in it after building you a bed and monsters spawned all around him.
Fuck yeah that place is haunted, Never going near it again.

Quote:
You're all lucky that my Minecraft won't run or all your castles would turn into penises.
=(

Quote:
Sorry about the creeper, Lulz
Schofield likes this.

Old September 13th, 2011   #9
I R Scary Eyeball

The One and Only has many friends around these partsThe One and Only has many friends around these partsThe One and Only has many friends around these partsThe One and Only has many friends around these partsThe One and Only has many friends around these partsThe One and Only has many friends around these partsThe One and Only has many friends around these parts

Located in London? Good, that means my packets won't be all tired and slow by the time they get to you!

That said, I don't appear to be able to connect, I'm on pre-release build 2 if that's the problem.

Last edited by The One and Only; September 13th, 2011 at 12:42 PM.
The One and Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011   #10
President of Novistrana

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
Located in London? Good, that means my packets won't be all tired and slow by the time they get to you!

That said, I don't appear to be able to connect, I'm on pre-release build 2 if that's the problem.
Yes that is a problem, the server is 1.7.3, the offical 1.8 was delayed, but my feeling is that I might as well just wait for it to be released rather then screw around with the buggy 1.8 preview.