Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Gaming

Remember Me?

General Gaming Here you can talk about all the games that don't have their own forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2009   #1
Most loved forum member.

WiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via AIM to WiseBobo Send a message via MSN to WiseBobo
Default Anyone remember an old 3d Cannonball game from shockwave?

I've been looking for a copy of this game for awhile. It required you to actually download and install it. The game placed you on a 3d Cannon/tower on an Island with other players. You had to shoot them to win (obviously) but you could purchase upgraded weapons.

Anyone have an idea of what I am talking about? I am guessing it is 5+ years old.

The Doctor is in.
WiseBobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2009   #2
Most loved forum member.

WiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admirationWiseBobo is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via AIM to WiseBobo Send a message via MSN to WiseBobo
Default Re: Anyone remember an old 3d Cannonball game from shockwave?

You guys suck.

The Doctor is in.
WiseBobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2009   #3
The Bad

MrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured OneMrFancypants - the Honoured One
Default Re: Anyone remember an old 3d Cannonball game from shockwave?

I remember that game but not its name.

There is a German website that has lists with popular flash-games, if you're lucky you'll find it there.
Flash-Spiele - CHIP Online
The first one is a collection of 700 flash games, might be worth a try.

MrFancypants is offline   Reply With Quote