Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Gaming

Remember Me?

General Gaming Here you can talk about all the games that don't have their own forums.

Like Tree244Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2012   #9451
21st Century Digital Boy

RedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presenceRedDevilXLT has a commanding presence
Default Re: What are you currently playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totes View Post
Same, although I rarely sniped well enough for it to happen; it only happened to me about three times. On REALLY good days. In fact, I would run around with the pistol just for those moments. I lived through two of those situations with the M1911. Damn, I loved that thing...
I can be SCARY good at times with a sniper rifle; when I'm in the zone I will drive people crazy. I was playing with a new Canadian friend the other night, hiding up in the mountains with sniper rifles. We were both spotting enemies, calling out shots, when an enemy helicopter was doing diving runs onto our teammates at point B (CQ). The pilot decided he wanted to hover over the point to help capture it. So, he turned towards the mountains. I took a guesstimate as to where I should aim in the scope, waited for him to hover, and nailed the pilot's head...600+ meters away. Now, if you think that's amazing, keep reading: The gunner of the chopper, thinking fast, quickly jumped into the pilots seat...only to be hit by my second round. In the face. I always fire a follow up shot and as the scope dipped down to recenter itself I fired....just as the pilot tried to climb up LOL I didn't think I would hit the original pilot like that, let alone the gunner! My friend was freaking out LOL
Totes likes this.

RedDevilXLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2012   #9452
Voice of joy and sunshine

Nemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Kyle View Post
Wow. I look at what I said last night, and I wonder why did I type that?
Fatigue? I find I'm noticeably less intelligent when I've been up for a few days.

Nemmerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012   #9453
Banned
El Bano

Sedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super Moderator

Been playing the Original Doom on XBL. Amazing how far things have come, yet not really.

I remember when Doom was the SHIT. Nothing compared, and it was State-of-the-Art. Now, it’s difficult to see how that was. Spoiled by the eye-candy of newer models I guess, models that by-n-large. Are nothing more than high gloss clones of this game…

[CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]When we change the way we look at things, what we look at changes.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Sedistix; March 30th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
Sedistix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012   #9454
Misanthrope

Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)

Finished up Mass Effect 2, all loyalty missions and DLC packs save Firewalker because I hate those damn driving missions. Every team member survived and Shepard was full paragon.

Started Mass Effect 3. Ahem...

Spoiler:
HOLY BALLS.

I'm only to Mars, since I didn't have much time to play it. Bout a half hour in. I sincerely cannot wait to play through this game. I'm going to lose so much sleep over the next two weeks.

Overall I'm pretty impressed so far--that being with just the basic things. The interface, the graphics, etc. I find the inclusion of hit-markers...interesting. Maybe it's just me, but when I shoot at enemies now I have more of a feeling like I'm actually shooting them. In the first two games, you could just pelt an enemy with bullets and move on. In this game...I can't explain the feel of it. Maybe someone else has experienced this.

"I have this condition where I'm really lazy." ~Toby Turner
"
I mean, ugh, I don't care what people do with their bodies. It's what I want to do to their bodies that I care about." ~Schofield
"Kill the weak so they can't drag the strong down to their level. This is true compassion." ~Benzir

Last edited by Totes; March 30th, 2012 at 02:01 PM.
Totes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012   #9455
People say I post too much

Supa is generally helpfulSupa is generally helpful

Been playing a little bit of Trine 2. On sale for $7.50 so I figured I should pick it up, having thoroughly enjoyed Trine.

Supa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012   #9456
The Inside Out Oreo

nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totes View Post
Finished up Mass Effect 2, all loyalty missions and DLC packs save Firewalker because I hate those damn driving missions. Every team member survived and Shepard was full paragon.

Started Mass Effect 3. Ahem...

Spoiler:
HOLY BALLS.

I'm only to Mars, since I didn't have much time to play it. Bout a half hour in. I sincerely cannot wait to play through this game. I'm going to lose so much sleep over the next two weeks.

Overall I'm pretty impressed so far--that being with just the basic things. The interface, the graphics, etc. I find the inclusion of hit-markers...interesting. Maybe it's just me, but when I shoot at enemies now I have more of a feeling like I'm actually shooting them. In the first two games, you could just pelt an enemy with bullets and move on. In this game...I can't explain the feel of it. Maybe someone else has experienced this.
You can shoot off their heads, 'nuff said.
Totes likes this.

nazoa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2012   #9457
Typically British

SikTh has been known to help peopleSikTh has been known to help people

Currently playing through Enslaved which I picked up at Game for only 4.99. It's quite a nice little game with some very beautiful graphics. The voice-acting from Andy Serkiss is pretty good too.

My personal opinions are not endorsed by FileFront. But they should be.

SikTh. Change we can believe in.
SikTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2012   #9458
Mister Angry Rules Guy

Lindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super Moderator

TF2, as usual. This time, I chose to enter one of the arena servers. While there, I used the oldest trick in the spy book; I painted on the floor, then stood back and waited for random people to spot the painting, and come stare at it. (And yes, the painting was that of the Swiss Flag. What else would I ever use?) With these enemies distracted, I would uncloak, and swiftly stab them in the back!

Needless to say, the ruse worked like a charm, even managing to backstab the same people 3, 4, even 5 times! At some point, I was even dominating the ENTIRE Blu team!

This trickery went on for 2 solid hours, and was only interrupted when one of my own team rocket-jumped onto the platform, giving away my disguise! Betrayed by my own team!

At least I managed to evade the resulting counter attack, and get back to the spawn point alive, badly injured, but alive.
Totes likes this.

Last edited by Lindale; March 31st, 2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Format Errors
Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2012   #9459
You'll never walk alone.

Ḷģl is worthy of your admirationḶģl is worthy of your admirationḶģl is worthy of your admirationḶģl is worthy of your admirationḶģl is worthy of your admirationḶģl is worthy of your admirationḶģl is worthy of your admirationḶģl is worthy of your admirationḶģl is worthy of your admiration

Forza Motorsport 4 Almost Level 100, Come play with me! PM for my gamertag <3

Made by Muse <3
Ḷģl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2012   #9460
Mister Angry Rules Guy

Lindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Lindale View Post

Spoiler:

TF2, as usual. This time, I chose to enter one of the arena servers. While there, I used the oldest trick in the spy book; I painted on the floor, then stood back and waited for random people to spot the painting, and come stare at it. (And yes, the painting was that of the Swiss Flag. What else would I ever use?) With these enemies distracted, I would uncloak, and swiftly stab them in the back!
Spoiler:

Needless to say, the ruse worked like a charm, even managing to backstab the same people 3, 4, even 5 times! At some point, I was even dominating the ENTIRE Blu team!

This trickery went on for 2 solid hours, and was only interrupted when one of my own team rocket-jumped onto the platform, giving away my disguise! Betrayed by my own team!

At least I managed to evade the resulting counter attack, and get back to the spawn point alive, badly injured, but alive.
Wow! In the same server, with most of the same people, I did exactly the same tricks, and they worked AGAIN!

I even took advantage of the boxes to outsmart the Heavies coming to spy-check, only to find themselves becoming statues, thanks to my Spysickle!

I think I might have to buy the Ezio costume and weapon pack for my spy!

After 2 hours of this trickery, I found myself getting cocky, and I tried to take on a Pyro while uncloaked. Bad idea for me.

Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote