Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Gaming

Remember Me?

General Gaming Here you can talk about all the games that don't have their own forums.

Like Tree244Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 22nd, 2011   #8941
Dark System Lord
Residing In Insanity

Guyver will become famous one dayGuyver will become famous one dayGuyver will become famous one dayGuyver will become famous one day
Send a message via MSN to Guyver
Default Re: What are you currently playing?

Finished the story for Assassins Creed: Revelations a few hours ago. At some point I'll probably go back into the game to finish up some other things that are currently unfinished in the game.

Guyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2011   #8942
High as a kite

Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)Granyaski saves the day (again)
Send a message via MSN to Granyaski

Finished the campaign for MW3. What a joke. Yes I like the characters but its gone too far now. The Russians don't have infinite troop numbers nor are they some sort of rampaging tyrant the game makes it out to be.

On top of that t always ends-then doesn't end. IT could of Ended at the end of Cod4 or MW2 but they didn't.

Granyaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2011   #8943
Modern Warfare

>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge>Omen< is almost as leet as Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granyaski View Post
The Russians don't have infinite troop numbers nor are they some sort of rampaging tyrant the game makes it out to be.
If you mean segments with continuous enemy respawns until you push forward, it's always been the CoD games not the MW games that have that. If you want more challenge just play Spec Ops, esp Server Crash and Flood the Market, both are pretty brutal.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/350/modernwarfarejn5.jpg
>Omen< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2011   #8944

Arld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finestArld is Gaming Forumsí finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kyrillix~ View Post
Now that it is over, it is time to play Skyrim. Well, that is, whenever I finish this play-through of Mass Effect 2 with all the DLC included.
Change of plans. I got an SW:TOR beta invite recently and SW:TOR is installing right now. Very close to finishing the installation, which means it's time to play the game like a mindless zombie.
Toph likes this.

"You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted." ĖRuth E. Renkl
I'm a huge and proud Game of Thrones fanatic. WHERE IS MY NEXT GAME OF THRONES EPISODE?!
Hey! You there; Reek!

Formerly known as G.R.A.E.M.E.
Arld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2011   #8945
...burning angel wings to dust

C38368 mourns the day Revenge left the forumsC38368 mourns the day Revenge left the forumsC38368 mourns the day Revenge left the forumsC38368 mourns the day Revenge left the forumsC38368 mourns the day Revenge left the forumsC38368 mourns the day Revenge left the forumsC38368 mourns the day Revenge left the forums
Send a message via ICQ to C38368 Send a message via AIM to C38368 Send a message via MSN to C38368 Send a message via Yahoo to C38368

I'm playing the finals game.

It sucks. I'd rather be playing Skyrim.

Mall Ninjas are amongst us!
audioscrobbler

Kill Wrathy!

With a crew of drunken pilots, we're the only airship pirates!
personal opinions not endorsed by MŪmir or Odin
C38368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2011   #8946
The Inside Out Oreo

nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)nazoa93 saves the day (again)

Skyrim, until this weekend, since I got another TOR beta invite... w00t!

nazoa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011   #8947
Misanthrope

Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kyrillix~ View Post
Change of plans. I got an SW:TOR beta invite recently and SW:TOR is installing right now. Very close to finishing the installation, which means it's time to play the game like a mindless zombie.
Good luck with that. I can't get in.

"I have this condition where I'm really lazy." ~Toby Turner
"
I mean, ugh, I don't care what people do with their bodies. It's what I want to do to their bodies that I care about." ~Schofield
"Kill the weak so they can't drag the strong down to their level. This is true compassion." ~Benzir
Totes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011   #8948
I'm too cool to Post

Sophie shottie is a n00b

need for speed and MW 2, favourites!
Sophie shottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011   #8949
I would die without GF

Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)Stark98 saves the day (again)

Rage on xbox, nice game.

After that i'll start playing mass effect.
Stark98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011   #8950
Business Edition

Mr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finestMr. Matt is Gaming Forumsí finest

Skyrim.

Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim.
Inyri Forge, nazoa93 and Arld like this.

Mr. Matt is offline   Reply With Quote