Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Gaming

Remember Me?

General Gaming Here you can talk about all the games that don't have their own forums.

Like Tree244Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2011   #8941
We will rule you

crisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderator
Default Re: What are you currently playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granyaski View Post
Finished DoW2 campaign. Enjoyed the campaign, the story was good and the characters weren't TOO bad. I liked the new wargear and honour guard system however it was annoying. Only being able to take 3 other people with you was a tough choice and the amount of the same weapons an d armour you find is stupid, especially when they don't stack on the equip menu.

Oh and Thaddeus SUCKS. Tarkus and Cyrus all the way. Terminator armour or standard 2 handed bolter and Trakus is awesome. With Cyrus just stick him with a good sniper and easily take out squads and suppress them while using his ability to take out large enemies in one shot. Piece of piss.
I found cyrus to be incredibly important. When I was tackling primarch difficulty, his ability to insta-revive while cloaked was SO USEFUL against bosses. And yea thaddeus really can't do well on his own as he always gets knocked around. Though he is a little better with termie armor.

crisissuit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2011   #8942
Banned
El Bano

Sedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super Moderator

Still in BF3. Can't seem to put it away. It infuriates me sometimes while other times its incredibly satisfying. I don't necessarily mind winning or losing the match, so much as I do winning and losing against another player. I hate being repeatedly killed by the same person. Especially when something like this happens.

Spoiler:

I too have seen the bulging eyes of a sneak knife.

[CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]When we change the way we look at things, what we look at changes.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[/CENTER]
Sedistix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2011   #8943
Master Jedi
One With the Force

Anson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GFAnson992 is addicted to GF
Send a message via MSN to Anson992

Just finished Tomb Raider: Underworld. Too short.

I enjoyed it though.

"There will be no survivors..." ~ Darth Zorrox
Anson992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2011   #8944
Fack, Fack you, Fack that
Ringwraith

BlitZ, The 57th mourns the day Revenge left the forumsBlitZ, The 57th mourns the day Revenge left the forumsBlitZ, The 57th mourns the day Revenge left the forumsBlitZ, The 57th mourns the day Revenge left the forumsBlitZ, The 57th mourns the day Revenge left the forumsBlitZ, The 57th mourns the day Revenge left the forumsBlitZ, The 57th mourns the day Revenge left the forums

I would need to master turning the jet properly first now... Jets here are really different from BF2...

BlitZ, The 57th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2011   #8945
Mystic Moob of Justice

Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)

Oblivion. Love it, even though I just started. I've decided to knock out a few sidequests so I'm not overwhelmed on the main quest. Currently on the Deepscorn Hollow quest. Interesting place.

Jurassic Park: The Game. Not overly impressed with the gameplay, but the story is shaping up to be interesting. Looking forward to progressing through it. I might, might record and upload some footage.

Also got the free Magicka weekend from Steam. Can you say "weird control scheme"?

"I have this condition where I'm really lazy." ~Toby Turner
"
I mean, ugh, I don't care what people do with their bodies. It's what I want to do to their bodies that I care about." ~Schofield
"Kill the weak so they can't drag the strong down to their level. This is true compassion." ~Benzir
Totes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2011   #8946
People say I post too much

Supa is generally helpfulSupa is generally helpful

Just started playing a little bit of Sins of a Solar Empire with a friend of mine. 5 hours into one game, and we've only conquered one galaxy, working on a second right now.

Also bought Oblivion yesterday, so gonna give that a try whenever this gets boring.

Supa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2011   #8947
Mystic Moob of Justice

Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)

I have Sins but not through Steam. I wouldn't mind playing sometime, even though I was never good at it at all.

"I have this condition where I'm really lazy." ~Toby Turner
"
I mean, ugh, I don't care what people do with their bodies. It's what I want to do to their bodies that I care about." ~Schofield
"Kill the weak so they can't drag the strong down to their level. This is true compassion." ~Benzir
Totes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2011   #8948
We will rule you

crisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderatorcrisissuit3 is as cool as a Moderator

do people still play sins of a solar empire? I usually play against the AI once every few months.

crisissuit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2011   #8949
People say I post too much

Supa is generally helpfulSupa is generally helpful

We're running a 2v2v2v2 against AI on Diplomacy, and it's taking forever.

Supa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2011   #8950
Banned
El Bano

Sedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super ModeratorSedistix is as cool as a Super Moderator

Picked up Saints Row 3. Hilarious game. Some of the most ridiculous situations I've ever seen in a video game. Its similar to SR2, only better, in every way.

[CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]When we change the way we look at things, what we look at changes.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[/CENTER]
Sedistix is offline   Reply With Quote