Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Gaming

Remember Me?

General Gaming Here you can talk about all the games that don't have their own forums.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nemmerle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2007   #1
I'm too cool to Post

besthisashi has disabled reputation
icon_question Bug: The Statues of Purification

I have found the statues at Temple of Seasons, Gem Mines and Rivergurad Keep.When I chick the statue at southeast of Ruins of Arvahn,it appears "Failure: You can not ues this item while in combat." So I can not continue the game. Is it a bug?

And when I beat all monsters in the room of winter at Temple of Seasons, I unlock the door found the statue directly. Then I come to the room of Spring and chick the book of spring at centre of the room, it appears "re-read it" or "leave it alone". But I have not read the book of spring before. And someone told me that I could not find the statues until finish all 4 rooms of season. Why I found it after just finish 1 of 4 rooms?

Quest Journal show I found 3 of 5 Statues of Purification
besthisashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2007   #2
Truely Tainted

pk10222 has disabled reputation

i have the same problem with statue of purification does any1 no how to fix?

"Power Comes From Thousand Years Of Knowledge and Heresy"
pk10222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2007   #3
I'm too cool to Post

Sliebheinne is a n00b

Same prob here... i'd appreciate it if anyone helps out :P
Sliebheinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2007   #4
How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

Dark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these partsDark Saint has many friends around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Dark Saint

This was a bug i never came across. So sorry m8. I will have a look into it and see what comes up.

Twitter: @Vaudvillany
Formerlly known as ~Merrick
Former:Sof2,BF2,COD Moderator
Forum Trouble Maker!
Dark Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2008   #5
Voice of joy and sunshine

Nemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American English
Default Re: Bug: The Statues of Purification

For reference sake, (since this is a rather old thread,) this is a bug that turns up most commonly if you do the other statues first or if there's something alive in the area.

If you want to get around it do all the other statues then go into one of the temples in the same area, open the console, turn debug mode on, and then go:

rs ga_global_int ( "24_nStatuesPurified", "4")
rs ga_journal ( "24statues", 50, 1, 0, 0)
rs ga_give_feat ( "$PC_LEADER", 1747, 0, 0)

Then turn debug mode off again and go back outside.
justtosaythankyou likes this.

Nemmerle is offline   Reply With Quote