Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Discussion

Remember Me?

General Discussion Talk about general topics in here. You can also visit the sports and car discussion forums.

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2014   #1
Comfortably Numb

Adrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limit
Default Greatest news title in history.

Fat Woman Wears Bikini, World Doesn't End.

Last edited by Adrian Ţepeş; July 9th, 2014 at 08:27 PM.
Adrian Ţepeş is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2014   #2
Alien

Uchuujin is generally helpfulUchuujin is generally helpful
Default Re: Greatest news title in history.

Kudos to that woman.

Which is strange, because I'm indifferent to what fat women wear on the beach.

Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Uchuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014   #3
Doves all day, man!

MoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these parts
Send a message via MSN to MoreGun89

That title is awesome!! I'm a little concerned to their definition of weight, she would be deemed an average woman I think. Good for her, that is a fantastic show of confidence

MoreGun89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014   #4
The Minister

Schofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the Admins
Send a message via MSN to Schofield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreGun89 View Post
I'm a little concerned to their definition of weight, she would be deemed an average woman I think.
I really hope that isn't true...

Words
Words
That
That
Kill
Kill
Schofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014   #5
Doves all day, man!

MoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these partsMoreGun89 has many friends around these parts
Send a message via MSN to MoreGun89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schofield View Post
I really hope that isn't true...
'Murica

MoreGun89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014   #6
Voice of joy and sunshine

Nemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American English

Quote:
I'm a little concerned to their definition of weight, she would be deemed an average woman I think.
Then the average is fat.

Mind you, if that's her choice, good for her. If beauty isn't that important to someone, or fitness isn't that important to them - well, if that's their choice then what of it? I've more respect for a fat person who's at peace with that choice than I have for a fit person who does it just because they desperately desire approval. There's a certain measure of character in owning your choices and being at peace with their consequences.
Nemmerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014   #7
The Minister

Schofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the AdminsSchofield has been noticed by the Admins
Send a message via MSN to Schofield

Quote:
'Murica
More women should look like you.

Words
Words
That
That
Kill
Kill
Schofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2014   #8
Victim of Forgotten Hope
Forum bystander

Rikupsoni is a friend of the PeopleRikupsoni is a friend of the PeopleRikupsoni is a friend of the PeopleRikupsoni is a friend of the PeopleRikupsoni is a friend of the People

Sure ridiculing someone because of his or her weight is just bullying, but the ideals of normal weight aren't "unfair cultural views" or "weightism", it's just that being fat really is unhealthy.

Also it's not like being fat is just a negative stereotype for women, men with beer bellies aren't thought of as that sexy either and many young men are obsessed with going to the gym for example (the Adonis complex).
Rikupsoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #9
Wanna go Double Dutch?
Multi Award Winner

Status: Supplying you with hot fresh coffee and chocolate cake! :coffee:
Admiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finestAdmiral Donutz is Gaming Forumsí finest
Send a message via MSN to Admiral Donutz

That woman is fat, but good on her that she feels confident to wear what she wants (which doesn't equal having no shame at all and walking into a restaurant or supermarket in youw swimsuit while on holiday...).
Admiral Donutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #10
I'm too cool to Post

Linden Holder is a n00b

I think she'd have been better off putting a burka on and saving us from witnessing her large form wearing very little. Somethings, once seen, cannot be unseen.
Linden Holder is offline   Reply With Quote