Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Discussion

Remember Me?

General Discussion Talk about general topics in here. You can also visit the sports and car discussion forums.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nemmerle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2013   #1
Comfortably Numb

Adrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limit
Default [Food] Potato-soup!

So I bought a bunch of single-serving packages of all different flavors because they were on sale.

I picked the cheddar, bacon, and chipotle first, and I'm kinda hungry and don't measure exactly how much water I put in. I realized almost immediately I had used too much. Doesn't matter though; hungry and it smells good.

It was actually extremely delicious, and I think it's much better in soup form. It had the right combo of cheese, not too many bacon bits, and the chipotle gave it enough spiciness without overdoing it.

I recommend it!

It's Idahoan brand instant stuff

Adrian Ţepeş is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2013   #2
Doves all day, man!

MoreGun89 - an example to followMoreGun89 - an example to followMoreGun89 - an example to followMoreGun89 - an example to followMoreGun89 - an example to followMoreGun89 - an example to followMoreGun89 - an example to followMoreGun89 - an example to follow
Send a message via MSN to MoreGun89
Default Re: [Food] Potato-soup!

That chipotle flavor is awesome! Normally I pair it with a steak, but I could certainly see chopping some potatoes and throwing it into a watered down version of the instant mash would be awesome! Maybe some cheese on top? YES!! Well, thanks for the great idea when winter hits

MoreGun89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2013   #3
Comfortably Numb

Adrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limitAdrian Ţepeş knows no limit

You're welcome

They're pretty cheap too, I think maybe $1.50 at most supermarkets.

Adrian Ţepeş is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2013   #4
Jarl of FileFrontia
2nd Lieutenant

Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)Einherjar Silberio saves the day (again)
Send a message via MSN to Einherjar Silberio

Chipotle is expensive to hell over here. A tiny jar costs me bout 5 USD.

Anyhow, soups are fucking awesome. It's basically a boil-down of whatever stuff you like, and it's pretty filling too
Definitively gonna try that recipe though, as soon as we get some spuds and bacon.

CANIS LATRANS RECIPROCATE | PLURIBUS ME LUPII
Einherjar Silberio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2013   #5
The Bad

MrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limit

Pumpkin soup is pretty good. And not some watery stuff or the crap they sell in supermarkets. Buy a pumpkin, disassemble, add some sour cream, a bit of pepper and salt and blend it into a creamy bowl of deliciousness.

MrFancypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2013   #6
Voice of joy and sunshine

Nemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American English

Rice goes surprisingly well with soup if you're looking to add a bit of body to it. Or barley - though that's generally more of a stew thing.
Einherjar Silberio likes this.

Nemmerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2013   #7
I'm too cool to Post

apsara is a n00b

Hi ..
In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the sausage for 10 minutes, or until browned and crumbled. Drain well and discard the fat.And do something..Now ready to eat...

seo agency | seo firms

Last edited by apsara; October 26th, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
apsara is offline   Reply With Quote