Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Discussion

Remember Me?

General Discussion Talk about general topics in here. You can also visit the sports and car discussion forums.

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2013   #1
Misanthrope

Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)
Default Screw it, I'm back.

I wanted to make it a full year, but fuck it. Totes is back, and probably to stay.

"I have this condition where I'm really lazy." ~Toby Turner
"
I mean, ugh, I don't care what people do with their bodies. It's what I want to do to their bodies that I care about." ~Schofield
"Kill the weak so they can't drag the strong down to their level. This is true compassion." ~Benzir

Last edited by Totes; March 4th, 2013 at 04:28 PM.
Totes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #2
lolwut?

Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)Ryojin saves the day (again)
Default Re: Screw it, I'm back.

Welcome back, buddy!

Disclaimer: Personal opinions are not endorsed by Ryojin.
Ryojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #3
The Minister

Schofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexehSchofield is dead sexeh
Send a message via MSN to Schofield

Hi.

Words
Words
That
That
Kill
Kill

Disclaimer: Personal Opinions ARE endorsed by Filetrekker.
Schofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #4
Mister Angry Rules Guy

Lindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super Moderator

You left?

Just joking. Welcome back to the flock! Nice to see a wayward soul finally decide to return to where he belongs. You of course, are quite the definition of that, seeing as how not a day goes by when someone says something about missing Totes, and eagerly wishing Totes would return. Now the triumphant day has finally come, and we can now commence with the celebration! Free drinks for everyone!

Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #5
Jarl of FileFrontia
2nd Lieutenant

Einherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presenceEinherjar Silberio has a commanding presence
Send a message via MSN to Einherjar Silberio

Missed you, bitch ♥
Totes likes this.

"Regards from Bielorus"
Shall not be forgotten
Einherjar Silberio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #6
The Revolutionist

Cpt.Karnas is nobody special
Send a message via Yahoo to Cpt.Karnas

Hello
Cpt.Karnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #7
Misanthrope

Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)Totes saves the day (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schofield View Post
Hi.

"I have this condition where I'm really lazy." ~Toby Turner
"
I mean, ugh, I don't care what people do with their bodies. It's what I want to do to their bodies that I care about." ~Schofield
"Kill the weak so they can't drag the strong down to their level. This is true compassion." ~Benzir
Totes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #8
Hold my Stones

Fracture is worthy of your admirationFracture is worthy of your admirationFracture is worthy of your admirationFracture is worthy of your admirationFracture is worthy of your admirationFracture is worthy of your admirationFracture is worthy of your admirationFracture is worthy of your admirationFracture is worthy of your admiration

How long did you make it? I havn't been active since around this time last year, so I'm out of the loop.

Although I don't think I was ever really in it...

Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #9
Notable Loser

Commissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limitCommissar MercZ knows no limit
Send a message via MSN to Commissar MercZ Send a message via Yahoo to Commissar MercZ

Always good to have another active user around, stick around.
Commissar MercZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2013   #10
I live on Gaming Forums

Asheekay is familiar with GFAsheekay is familiar with GFAsheekay is familiar with GF

The mystic boob of justice is finally here again!

Hang the devil, i mean moob, MOOB of justice. Argh. Them damned spellings always conspire to embarrass me in the public.

So where's the party? Oh, and didn't this boob get an award for most missed member or something?

Last edited by Asheekay; March 4th, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
Asheekay is offline   Reply With Quote