I don't see any problem with Obankobi's (because fuck Toph
) list. The only thing I'd take away is number 3, and to a certain degree number 8, and then I'd say there that list fits practically everyone alive.
1. We all want someone who is physically fit. Not many people are attracted to obese people, and you all know it's true.
2. Same goes for a healthy diet. We all for the most part want someone who eats healthy. Unless by health you mean someone who is a vegan/vegetarian (I don't know), it'll be a bit more difficult.
3. I like hiking/backpacking, and to be honest it's not an unreasonable thing to ask someone to do after a few dates. "Hey, do you want to go on this secluded trail with me?" isn't a great question for a first date.
4. Most people like cuddling, especially women. It's a basic human need.
5. Again, most people want that.
6. If you go around asking girls if they are bitches, I see your problem. I doubt you do though.
7. Harder to obtain, but everyone looks for that as well.
8. There are only a few plans you really need to share in a relationship. Kids/no kids is a big thing. But people are different and aspire for different things.
We all want those things.
I think Nemmerle is correct. If you go into a date looking too far into the future, you'll be disappointed. I'd suggest finding a girl who you think is attractive and funny, and just asking her out. She doesn't need to fit everything in your list. The more you date, the better at it you'll be and it'll be easier for you to find someone.
I've been rejected by god knows how many girls now, it seems very hopeless. But that's life, what we want most doesn't come to us easily, we have to work for it.
Edit: Also, don't try to justify or rationalise dating, there is just no point to it, and not everything needs to be justified or rationalised. You're surrounding yourself with too much negative about dating, which is why it's never worked for me in the past, I just do it now.