Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Discussion

Remember Me?

General Discussion Talk about general topics in here. You can also visit the sports and car discussion forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2010   #31
Burn the Xeno

Primarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presence
Default Re: Guy runs a train on 3 teen girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank Stare View Post
Reminds me of:

Only they didn't make it off.
I like the Family guy style of stand by me...

Primarch Vulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2010   #32
Snipes With Artillery

Crazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured OneCrazy Wolf - the Honoured One

Oh, shit, I forgot about the possibility of iPhones getting damaged! Hmm, what's covered under warranty, water damage or being crushed by a train? I'm pretty sure water damage isn't. Well, that sure makes my choice easy.

Personal opinions endorsed by Zamamee

Crazy Wolf. The people's choice.
Crazy Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2010   #33
Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

NiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metall_pingwin View Post
I don't know how tall that bridge is, but jumping into the water is also always a possibility. You might break something, but it seems like a better choice than being mangled under a steel locomotive. .
I dont care if the water was 3 feet deep and filled with alligators and you HAD to belly-flop from 25 feet, I'd rather do that than get hit by a train.

Or fuck, maybe I'd have a grain of intelligence and not fuck around on a train bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonelf68 View Post
I can garuntee if Nite had been driving the train, he would've found a way seeing as how they're teenage girls.
Funny but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer25 View Post
Lol most definitely, the train would just stop, he'd run outside, rape them, then run back inside, run over them and keep going.
No, I'd snatch them up right before impact and demand pleasure as repayment for saving their lives.

Quote:
No, would stop, rape them, tie them up and put them in a train, and keep going. When he was done, he would take them to his little girl cave.

Quote:
Even if they had, they would've been sucked under the wheels from.... from... Goddamn it it's physics bitch. Don't expect me to understand it.
I dont think the backwash would have been enough, and it doesnt suck you in, it just blows you around. Mythbusters did an episode on it. You can only get pulled in by the vacuum that is behind the last car. And the train would have passed you by then.

I woulda gone that route ^^^.

Last edited by NiteStryker; February 22nd, 2010 at 06:23 PM.
NiteStryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2010   #34
The Carbon Comrade

Flash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the AdminsFlash525 has been noticed by the Admins

Haven't read through the entire thread, only the first post. It is sad that this has happened, but at the same time, if people can hear a train, they should have more than enough time to get off the designated track.

I can't work out why they were hit.

It's Probin' Time
Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2010   #35
No! I'm Spamacus!
Multi Award Winner

Ensign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himselfEnsign Riles is revered by those around himself
Send a message via AIM to Ensign Riles Send a message via MSN to Ensign Riles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Wolf View Post
Darwin Awards don't count people who aren't adults in the awards, but by that age they really should have figured out that getting wet's not as bad as getting hit by a train. I'd still vote for their award.
I think a minor is eligible if anyone else of similar age would have known better.

This signature unintentionally left unfunny.
Ensign Riles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2010   #36
Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

NiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation levelNiteStryker is so full of win he gets his own reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Riles View Post
I think a minor is eligible if anyone else of similar age would have known better.
Teenage girls... train bridge....Im thinking even a coke'd-out-her-mind Lindsay lohan would have known better.

NiteStryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2010   #37
Dread pwns me!

CherryBlossom should make some friends

/Awful /sad, here on our country we do have people live near rail roads like 20 feet away from the railroad. PRomise!
CherryBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote