Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > General Discussion

Remember Me?

General Discussion Talk about general topics in here. You can also visit the sports and car discussion forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2008   #1
Banned
El Bano

SpaZy is the life of the partySpaZy is the life of the partySpaZy is the life of the party
Default 'Shocking man is murdered'

Today i came across a video on the internet, this video compairs to nothing i have ever seen in my life. i have seen HUNDREDS of gore and fucked up videos out of general curiosity (no i dont like the shit, curiosity just gets the better of me)

This is the backstory behind the video RT: News : Killing for kicks – youths confess to 21 murders

Anyways after browsing a forum somone posted a link to a video called 'SHocking man is murdered' (will not post the link for obvious reasons)

now being a person who has seenn many videos on this topic, i thought hey its just another it cant be as bad as some of them beheading videos.

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT, i watched the video over an hour ago and im still fucken scared, no video i have ever seen can compair to that video, nothing will compair to it for along time to come.

has anyone else seen the video im talking about, if u have what was your opinions?

And if your going to search for the video, i warn you now. it is fucked up.

[B][SIZE=4]FIRST WITH GRAND THEFT AUTO IV[/SIZE]

[URL]http://forums.filefront.com/gta-iv/360175-look-what-i-got.html[/URL]
[/B]
SpaZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008   #2
Lurking.

Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)Vasili saves the day (again)
Send a message via MSN to Vasili
Default Re: 'Shocking man is murdered'

No. Why do you watch that shit?

Everyone on the internet is a 16 year old bisexual catholic schoolgirl with no waist, enormous breasts, faux insecurity, 3 PhDs in everything, an 11" penis, and is rich and successful beyond my wildest dreams.
Vasili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008   #3
Nirvana

NiRv4n4 has a sound reputationNiRv4n4 has a sound reputationNiRv4n4 has a sound reputationNiRv4n4 has a sound reputationNiRv4n4 has a sound reputation

Wait dude what is it? The video, or the story? The fact that they practised on cats makes me wanna make them eat their own throats. Bastards.
NiRv4n4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008   #4
My face hurts.
Self Trained Master

ItsChip is generally helpfulItsChip is generally helpful

Man I really wana see the video now,curiosity,will you send me the link in pm or something?

Just one more can of Monster I swear

No
ItsChip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008   #5
Halo 3 Demigod

Senor Bubbles is a n00b

Oh fuck. I just watched the video. I'm not squimish, I clean deer when I hunt, but that was just... horrible. What were they beating him with? A giant Nerf gun or something? Ugh, the way his face was caved in...

Senor Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008   #6
Nirvana

NiRv4n4 has a sound reputationNiRv4n4 has a sound reputationNiRv4n4 has a sound reputationNiRv4n4 has a sound reputationNiRv4n4 has a sound reputation

There is some bestgore site or something that gives a summary of what they did. Judging from it, I sure as hell won't watch it.
Old December 9th, 2008   #7
The Old Man

Scientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praisedScientist Dr. Professor is often praised
Send a message via MSN to Scientist Dr. Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiRv4n4 View Post
The fact that they practised on cats makes me wanna make them eat their own throats. Bastards.
I would of thought the fact that they murdered 21 people in cold blood would make you wanna have them "eat their own throat" anyways, but no, the fact that they practiced on a common house pet somehow makes it magnitudes worse for you.

My lab coat has leather elbow patches.
Scientist Dr. Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008   #8
Nirvana

that too.... But seriously, I would recommend not watching the video for the sake of god. I watched like 40 seconds of it. These guys need to be forced to eat their own tongues, without ever opening their mouths.
Old December 9th, 2008   #9
Permanently banned upon request
Obtuse nincompoop
Most Original
El Bano

Jeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the AdminsJeffro has been noticed by the Admins
Send a message via AIM to Jeffro Send a message via MSN to Jeffro Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffro

I can't find compassion for 21 people out of nearly 7 billion that live on this planet. Perhaps that's cold, however please consider other violent actions that have taken many more lives than this one.

Permanently banned upon request
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008   #10
Emissary of Technology

Serio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GFSerio is addicted to GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeinfeldRules View Post
I would of thought the fact that they murdered 21 people in cold blood would make you wanna have them "eat their own throat" anyways, but no, the fact that they practiced on a common house pet somehow makes it magnitudes worse for you.
Because humans aren't innocent. Animals are. I hope they're beaten until their faces are so disfigured that their parents mistake them for art and just throw them away.

Join the GameFront IRC channel
#gamefront on irc.arloria.net

Serio is offline   Reply With Quote