Go Back   GameFront Forums > The InfoDesk > Announcements and Support > GameFront.com Forums Help Center

Remember Me?

GameFront.com Forums Help Center Report any problems you may have on the forums here
GameFront.com Official Tech Support can be found here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2014   #1
I'm too cool to Post

daysmay is a n00b
Default Cant download anyfile

Hello friends I dont know where to write this but I made a cod 2 map last year and uploaded to this website now I lost it and cant download . Call of Duty 2 | Files | 7thZombiePlague | Multiple Gametypes | Maps | Game Front

it says that this website cannot be used
daysmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2014   #2

GameFront Assistant Network Manager

Goody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a ModeratorGoody. is as cool as a Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Goody.
Default Re: Cant download anyfile

Sorry to hear your having a issue. It maybe due to the new policy regarding certain countries and that they are blocked. I have no idea why and neither does anyone here so in that respect I cannot help you But I will help you recover your files.
I will send you a private message with my email address and a few details then I can email you your file if you reply with your email addy.
Goody. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2014   #3
Burn the Xeno

Primarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presencePrimarch Vulkan has a commanding presence
Default Re: Cant download anyfile

Moved To appropriate forum

Primarch Vulkan is offline   Reply With Quote