Old January 14th, 2007   #1
GF makes me horny

sidsel is a n00b
Default Mini-Image

Hello..

Decided to get back to basics and play Battlefield 1942 and Forgotten Hope v0.7....

Installed Battlefield 1942 and patched to v1.61b....
Then installed Forgotten Hope v0.7.....

Now i am getting sick of playing with the disk in the dvd drive and as I'm playing this game on a laptop i was wondering if there is a mini-image download for this latest version of BF1942 and FH? or is it possible for me to make a working mini-image myself....

If so could some one please tell me how or where to get a mini-image for this version of Battlefield 1942..

Thanks

Last edited by sidsel; January 14th, 2007 at 02:10 AM.
Old January 14th, 2007   #2
FH2 LevelDesigner

Natty Wallo is familiar with GFNatty Wallo is familiar with GFNatty Wallo is familiar with GF
Send a message via MSN to Natty Wallo
Default Re: Mini-Image

You don't need a mini-image... you need a no-cd.exe instead (google to find) I have used one for 4.5 years now and there's no problem, even if some people will advice you to not overwrite the .exe, they are wrong...

Nocd-exe files are legal as long as you own the game to which you use them as well, and work on all servers if you have an original cd-key installed..

FH2 Forum has moved to here:

http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de
Old January 14th, 2007   #3
FH2 Developer

LIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admirationLIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admirationLIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admirationLIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admirationLIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admirationLIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admirationLIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admirationLIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admirationLIGHTNING [NL] is worthy of your admiration
Default Re: Mini-Image

Sorry, but this forum does not allow discussions of no-cd patches or mini images.

Thread Closed

Personal opinions are not endorsed by FileFront
Closed Thread