Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > The Elder Scrolls Series > ES Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

ES Problems, Errors and Help Game not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2010   #1
I'm too cool to Post

Motormouth is a n00b
Default Oblivion doesn't crashes when loading

Having a bit of an issue here. I try to play Oblivion, it installs fine, but before the title screen or even the names of the companies pop up, the game crashes. The game worked before on the same computer, but I uninstalled it because i wasn't playing it. I have tried re-installing the game, but it doesn't seem to work, and I can't find exactly what I'm looking for on the forums. And help would be nice.
Motormouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010   #2
I'm too cool to Post

JulioC95 is a n00b
Default Re: Oblivion doesn't crashes when loading

Go to Documents/My Games/Oblivion and delete oblivion.ini, open the Oblivion launcher, set everything to automatic, play the game, quit, change graphics options in the launcher, start game and enjoy.
JulioC95 is offline   Reply With Quote