Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > The Elder Scrolls Series > ES Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

ES Problems, Errors and Help Game not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2010   #1
I'm too cool to Post

Stumpy107 is a n00b
icon_question Agronians and Kajhiit speech

Hi I've bought and played TES IV: Oblivion and I have come across a bug or error that whenever Kajjhit or Argonians are talking there are is no sound but just subtitles aswell as that there mouths don't move either I've played fo about 10 hours now and I am just wondering about any information that could help me.

I'm playing on the latest version on winxp sp3 with 3 gig of ram and 512mb 9800GT nividia GPU my CPU is a 9400 quad I hope this help thanks for reading.
Stumpy107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2010   #2
Frag Out!

Mastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the AdminsMastershroom has been noticed by the Admins
Send a message via AIM to Mastershroom Send a message via MSN to Mastershroom Send a message via Yahoo to Mastershroom
Default Re: Agronians and Kajhiit speech

Hmm, do you have any mods installed, or did you ever have any installed at some point? Some mods can screw with the core game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Matt View Post
And now I know how Hitler felt.
[ i5-2500k @ 4.0GHz | MSI P67A-G43 | Cooler Master V8 | Corsair TX750 V2 750W | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 1600MHz | Antec Nine Hundred Two V3 | EVGA GTX 970 SC 4GB | 256GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 ]
Mastershroom is offline   Reply With Quote