Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > Entertainment

Remember Me?

Entertainment Talk about films, music, books, etc. here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2006   #701
Adeptus Moderatus
We purge with chain and bolter

Sovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a ModeratorSovereign002 is as cool as a Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Sovereign002 Send a message via Skype™ to Sovereign002
Default Re: Battlestar Galactica

nope sry lol
Seriously I think there are and I'm sure they will have noticed the release, but you should have posted this in the entertainment section, not the starbase 42: that's star trek only.
Sovereign002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2006   #702
The Bad

MrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by smthrh
do u guys watch Battlestar Galactica? any fans here aside from me? does anyone in here got a copy of the latest edition of TV Guide featuring BSG? it was released today...i think ...anybody?
Moved to entertainment and merged with this thread.

MrFancypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2006   #703
Paladin: The Holy Knight

Chemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybody
Send a message via AIM to Chemix2 Send a message via MSN to Chemix2

Anybody notice the preist was the dude from Quantum Leap? I can just see it, Quantum Jump with Dr. Gaius Baltar and his freind from the future that only he can see or hear (six), his journey is to screw up mankind and set things wrong where they went right and ofcourse to sleep with women from every time period of Caprica. Overall it was a pretty good episode

Chemix2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2006   #704
I take what n0e says way too seriously
Master Chief

blurb23 has disabled reputation

Can't wait for the next part of the finale The teasers look great.

My theory on the Hera, in spoiler's for anyone who doesn't want to read it:
Spoiler:
I don't think that Hera is the child that Six and Baltar are destined to have. The Six/Baltar kid is constantly referred to as a "he", whereas Hera is clearly a "she".

Xavier to Storm: "You of all people know how fast the weather can change..."

blurb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2006   #705
The Bad

MrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemix2
Anybody notice the preist was the dude from Quantum Leap?
Really? :lol:
I liked the dialogues with him and now that I think about it he really acts similar to his role in Quantum Leap.

Very nice episode, the graphics with the Raptors jumping into atmosphere were great. Can't wait for next week's episode.

MrFancypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2006   #706

Chemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybodyChemix2 is known by everybody

I thought it was referred to as she, "Isn't she beautiful" and Six has been rather upset with Baltar since the faked death, and called it her child. "You let them kill our child!" that and banging his head into various objects seems to have been her favorite pass time

Old March 4th, 2006   #707
I take what n0e says way too seriously
Master Chief

blurb23 has disabled reputation

:lol: Six does love bashing Baltar's head into stuff.

Now that I look back, they seemed to have mixed things up a bit. At one reference, Six clearly refers to him as a guy. Either my version of the episode's audio is messed up, or there's something else wrong (either the writer's messed up, or the kid isn't actually the Six/Baltar one).

Xavier to Storm: "You of all people know how fast the weather can change..."

blurb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2006   #708
I'm too cool to Post

Happybill has disabled reputation
Default Battlestar Galactica downloadable on TV Guide Magazine

i bought a copy these morning and yeah it has the coupon with a 12 digit code that i entered on itune.What can i say the episode is awesome!the latest issue features BSG articles and pictures with it so its really a must have for BSG fans.
Happybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2006   #709
I follow teh Moo!

Bebop13 has disabled reputation
Default No new Battlestar Galactica until October? Hope Not

i hope we dont have to wait that long, and i really hope that it dosent move to NBC they WILL fuck up the show!!!!!!!!!

Code:
For those of you already stocking up on popcorn and beverages for this friday's 90 minute season two finale of "Battlestar Galactica", which we've already done a thorough job spoiling right here, this might not be the news you'd like to hear. For reasons that that still are a bit murky the show will break ranks with the two "Stargates" and the tripple Sci-Fi Channel whammy on Friday nights.

Production on the third season will commence in April in Vancouver, Canada. But the word is that it will not begin airing until October, four months behind the usual schedule.

There are mutterings that one reason could be that parent network NBC is considering lifting the critically acclaimed show from the smaller niche channel to NBC proper, as there's a dearth of promising new shows in the pipeline, according to SyFy Portal.
NBC has already tried to rebroadcast specific episodes, including an abbreviated version of the pilot, of the show to expectedly low-ratings results. Of course, those were expected because the episodes already aired. But given the mainstream critical acclaim of the series, as well as its tremendous popularity in iTunes downloads (as well as continued illegal downloads), there is some chatter that NBC Universal -- which owns both SciFi Channel and NBC -- could be considering moving the series to NBC.

The Original

">
Bebop13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2006   #710

SciFi is an extension of NBC, nothing would change except they might get a budget increase for being apart of the core instead of an extension. It's Ron Moore's series, NBC isn't going to cut him out of this. My issue is with the series delay.