Oblivion Screenshots Thread - Possible spoilers! -
I know some of y'all are itching to take screens, but are unable to do so. Here's how you do it-
1. Open up "My Documents" and go to "My Games"
2. Open the "Oblivion" folder
3. Open up the Oblivion .ini file
4. Find the line "bAllowScreenShot=0", and set it to one.
5. Save and play
6. Press prnt screen to create a screenshot in your MAIN Oblivion Directory
7. Use a program to convert it from .bmp to .jpeg.
8. Post here, and send some to the site!
Finished the game you mean? Or just managed to take screenies? As for running the HDR in the Lost Coast, that wasn't 'real HDR', whereas in Oblivion it is. I can't explain it but that's what I read somewhere.
The best serving of video game culture, since 2001. Whether you're looking for news, reviews, walkthroughs, or the biggest collection of PC gaming files on the planet, Game Front has you covered. We also make no illusions about gaming: it's supposed to be fun. Browse gaming galleries, humor lists, and honest, short-form reporting. Game on!