Go Back   GameFront Forums > General Chit-Chat > Entertainment > The Death Star

Remember Me?

The Death Star Do you master the power of the Force? Do you walk the path of light or have you fallen for the lure of the dark side? Discuss anything related to Star Wars here.
Please do not discuss anything related to Star Wars games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
This title will fit in he

Stewie is known by everybodyStewie is known by everybodyStewie is known by everybodyStewie is known by everybodyStewie is known by everybodyStewie is known by everybody
Send a message via ICQ to Stewie Send a message via AIM to Stewie Send a message via MSN to Stewie Send a message via Yahoo to Stewie Send a message via Skype™ to Stewie
Default New StarWars.com website finally destroys last vestiges of the old republic...

Well it's happened.

They've finally removed last vestiges of any form of support for LucasArts.

As foshjedi2004 I've been a moderator over at LucasArts.com for 10 years and today I logged in to find the forums have gone without even an email to say "Hey, we're doing this"....

Oh well..

I will admit that I've not been on frequently in the last few months due to RL but there was literally no support for us since the takeover.

I wonder what it will mean for support for those Lucasgames which are still being sold & running...

Sorry... Just a little rant.

Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
The Bad

MrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limitMrFancypants knows no limit
Default Re: New StarWars.com website finally destroys last vestiges of the old republic...

I get why they would try to distance themselves from existing Star Wars stuff in order to market their new Star Wars stuff, but that is no reason to give the finger to the old community, which may well turn out to be relevant in the new community.

MrFancypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
Voice of joy and sunshine

Nemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American EnglishNemmerle is cool enough to use American English
Default Re: New StarWars.com website finally destroys last vestiges of the old republic...

Real classy way to tell people you don't give a fuck about them >_<

Just, bleh. Companies are utterly horrible a fair amount of the time.

Nemmerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
Now made of people

Red Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finestRed Menace is Gaming Forumsí finest

I'm sure you're on a Disney kill list for this.

Red Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5
Mister Angry Rules Guy

Lindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super ModeratorLindale is as cool as a Super Moderator

Does that have anything to do with LucasForums? That is still alive and well.

Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote