Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Company of Heroes > Company of Heroes General Discussion

Remember Me?

Company of Heroes General Discussion Discuss anything related to Company of Heroes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2007   #1
Jinxed

CyberRaptor knows it's spelt 'colour'CyberRaptor knows it's spelt 'colour'CyberRaptor knows it's spelt 'colour'
Default I suck at this game

Although I'm still pretty new to it...
I could really use some tips from the expert players. What are the winning strategies?

CyberRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007   #2
Trekkie and Stargater!

Dawnofwar4 is a n00b

Well always at the start of the game rush for the middle of the map and hold it because in most maps that is the key to winning or losing, also try and get as much fuel and ammuticon points as you can, the command points dont matter as much. Fuel comes in really slow and there is not much on the map so you get it first.

If you are on germans then what i do is spam Stug tanks and then rush the american bases, it works very very well. Remember to use snipers to cover choke points and that way you will own that road!

For Gondor!!!!
Dawnofwar4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007   #3
Vato Loco En La Pinche Casa

Jorge is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Jorge

If you really are knew to it, you should practice, practice, practice.....
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007   #4
↑,↑,↓,↓,←,→,←,→,b,a, start

GateCrusher420 is worthy of recognitionGateCrusher420 is worthy of recognitionGateCrusher420 is worthy of recognitionGateCrusher420 is worthy of recognitionGateCrusher420 is worthy of recognitionGateCrusher420 is worthy of recognition
Send a message via MSN to GateCrusher420 Send a message via Skype™ to GateCrusher420

If you go online to play find a player with the name of dynexsniper420. I'm usually under the Le Harve channel in chat. We can do a couple of rounds of Compu stomp. If you want to I can ask one of the admins of my clan to let you come onto on TS server.

My YouTube - HERE
My Site - HERE
My Other Site - HERE
GateCrusher420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2007   #5
I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

Flodgy is worthy of your admirationFlodgy is worthy of your admirationFlodgy is worthy of your admirationFlodgy is worthy of your admirationFlodgy is worthy of your admirationFlodgy is worthy of your admirationFlodgy is worthy of your admirationFlodgy is worthy of your admirationFlodgy is worthy of your admiration
Send a message via MSN to Flodgy

I know this thread is a wee bit old, but I'd like to add my advice to this;
  • Branch out, your best bet is grabbing territory in the beginning. It most likely will get taken later on (some of it that is) but at least you are getting early resources.
  • Constant Pressure. If you are always harassing certain recourse points (make them at opposite ends of the map) the enemy will always have to deal with more than one problem, which a lot of people fall to rather quickly.
  • Don't be afraid to make use of flanks and sly tactics. Set up snipers in heavily covered areas, let them pick off incoming infantry, they have a great vision range as well.
  • Set up your defence in stages. Infantry + light support > armour > Last line and so on.
Of course it all goes towards your playing style, but that is what I usually do in battles online.

Ridin' High.
Flodgy is offline   Reply With Quote