Go Back   GameFront Forums > The Games > Command and Conquer Series > CnC Problems, Errors and Help

Remember Me?

CnC Problems, Errors and Help Any of your Command and Conquer Series of games not working? Need Help? Post all your problems here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2009   #1
just realised my age was wrong

The_Doom_Master is a n00b
Default Microphones Red Alert 3 / TeamSpeak

Well RA3 hast he built in microphone option. It works in the options test bit, but on the actual game I'm stuck on "mute"...

Any ideas or help?

Cheers

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
The_Doom_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2009   #2
Innuend-o-matic

Tricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machina
Cool Re: Microphones Red Alert 3 / TeamSpeak

Umm... I don't have this game, so I could be wrong about this, but can't you simply use Teamspeak?
Tricorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2009   #3
just realised my age was wrong

The_Doom_Master is a n00b
Default Re: Microphones Red Alert 3 / TeamSpeak

I'm on about the VOIP in game

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
The_Doom_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2009   #4
Innuend-o-matic

Tricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machinaTricorder is the deus ex machina
Question Re: Microphones Red Alert 3 / TeamSpeak

Could be a bug. Have you tried patching the game?
Tricorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2009   #5
PSN: mathwizi2006

mathwizi2005 makes baby Jesus cry
Send a message via Yahoo to mathwizi2005

see if ur actually pressing the "mic on" shortcut

I see you.

mathwizi2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2009   #6
U are Being Watched

Star_Shadow is a n00b

No, he's right about this. Even tho there's a VoIP option, and you can choose whether it's voice or button activated, and can even test it in the options menu... once you get into a game it doesn't work. Irregardless of whether it's voice or button activated, team-chat or global-chat, it simply doesn't work. I have the same issue. I can use my mic on MSN or Yahoo Mess, test its functionality in the options menu, then get into a game and it wont work. It wont even work while in the "Multiplayer Lobby" (AKA, hosting a game). I have heard that only mic's with a USB connector will work, and mine is a 3.5mm jack. weird tho, and very aggrevating since typing a paragraphs worth of instructions/plans with teammates can leave you vulnerable and slow down your progress.

Blame it on the flying monkeys
Star_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote